Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Stu M

FGR/Scott Morgan this Saturday

Our old friend Scotty Morgan will be showing up on Saturday. I see he got sent-off yet again last weekend.

Shouldn't be too hard to wind him up, eh...?! alk.gif

Sounds like top class entertainment. Scotty hit the FGR skipper who was telling him off for conceding a stupid penalty. I'ts a pity though because he may never play for them again. I think this was a deliberate ploy to avoid the wrath of the halfway line on Saturday.

boxing.gif

Am I right in thinking that he is the same bloke who broke Tony Reynolds leg when playing for Dorchester a few years back? That was the most evil foul I have ever seen in football, he deserved to get a life ban just for that alone.

Its a shame we didn't have TV cameras at the ground then because he would have been rightly sued.

If I remember rightly, Dorchester put him straight on the team bus rather than let him anywhere near any of the Gravesend Players/Officials and supporters after the game. It was a wicked tackle on Reynolds made towards the open end, but I could hear the crack of the break clearly while standing under the cover at the other end. It effectively finished Reynolds as a player.

As you may recall I criticised Liam Hatch for a similar thing a couple of years back, but in Liams defence there was no intent and certainly no malice. This guy was an absolute animal. I just cannot believe he is still playing.

FGR will decide today what (if any) action they will take against Scotty. Tough decision!!! After all he only head butted his own captain and took a swing at another team mate. I vote a twenty quid fine and let him play against us on Saturday.

taz.gif

I didnt realise it was his own team this time!! wow!! excellent!! if he plays the best way to wind him up would be for us to boo his every touch and skins to man mark him!!! he'll be off after 10 minutes!! (Morgan not Skins!!!)

I reckon if pushed, Haworth could take Morgan's head clean off his neck with one swing. And let's not forget Adam Miller if he's not suspended. Oh, it could be carnage out there Saturday!

Probably be a totally non-eventful 0-0.........

Quote:
John@TheFleet said:
I reckon if pushed, Haworth could take Morgan's head clean off his neck with one swing.

And the average Conference ref wouldn't see it happen.

Quote:
Ronnie said:

I reckon if pushed, Haworth could take Morgan's head clean off his neck with one swing.

And the average Conference ref wouldn't see it happen.

Until he kicked the head away, then it would be a certain booking.

Issued today and posted on the FGR message board!

Although this press release will appear in the latest news section, I feel that with all the speculation there has been, that I will publish it on the forum as well:-

PRESS RELEASE

Following incidents in the fixture against Halifax Town, the club announce that the contract of Scott Morgan has been terminated by mutual consent and he has left the club.

Martin Foster has been disciplined internally in accordance with the club playing staff rules.

Both players have made an apology to the Club, supporters and players for their actions.

The Board of Directors wish to draw a line under this matter and they assure supporters the team will continue to compete in the best interests of the club, on and off the field of play.

No further comment will be made on the subject by any club employee or member of staff.