Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well done the Curfews

Smudge

Ex C.C.L.Club Chertsey Town secured their first victory yesterday 5-4 over Uxbridge,in their 1 st season in the Zameretto League,Pagey firing blanks at the moment,and a defence like a collander it seems.But what great value for the Fans,a goal fest every game.Keep up the good work.A Johnno worldly must surely be on the cards soon,he is my hero after all.

Thanks for the plug smudge. Can always count on you. Been tough so far but we are so close to getting it right all over the pitch. Moses and eddie smith are due back in a few weeks which are both massive for chertsey. Our last 3 matches have been; lost 5-3, lost 5-4 but had keeper sent off 1st half, and our last match we won 5-4. So plenty of goals. 3pm ko if any one fancies fleet v chertsey @ calthorpe pk.

Thanks for the plug smudge. Can always count on you. Been tough so far but we are so close to getting it right all over the pitch. Moses and eddie smith are due back in a few weeks which are both massive for chertsey. Our last 3 matches have been; lost 5-3, lost 5-4 but had keeper sent off 1st half, and our last match we won 5-4. So plenty of goals. 3pm ko if any one fancies fleet v chertsey @ calthorpe pk.

JJ Spencer/Chertseytown signed Dave Stevens on dual reg from Braintree to secure up the back but you still let in 4...........lol !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

Nice Guy,am getting very worried about you,by your own admission you spent £40 Saturday,whilst attending a Match.Now your posting at 1 am in the Morning,things on your mind old Son.J.J.you are part of the Furniture on here,along with Pagey,feel free to post anytime,your always welcome.

Good result for Chertsey, nice to have kept a clean sheet at last, although I must say Fleet Town looked pretty woeful up front. It's been a good weekend, 6 points from 2 games and up to 11th in the table. The only bad news today was that young Andy Crossley - who has played all games this season and has been doing well in central midfield - broke a bone in his left foot and could be out for up to 12 weeks... :-(

Good result for Chertsey, nice to have kept a clean sheet at last, although I must say Fleet Town looked pretty woeful up front. It's been a good weekend, 6 points from 2 games and up to 11th in the table. The only bad news today was that young Andy Crossley - who has played all games this season and has been doing well in central midfield - broke a bone in his left foot and could be out for up to 12 weeks... :-(

Thats a shame looks a really good prospect, i watched North Greenford v Northwood after are game NG 2 up with 20 to go then went to pieces and lost 3-2, Northwood dont look that bad but on that NG will struggle

Edited by Guvnor No1

Ollers, your right back scores Great penalties, any chance of a 0-0 draw at a Cherrsey game this season? No I don't think so!