Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Rhodes

Fixtures & Results - 3/4 September

glad you smashed them mate . best beating you can give a bunch like that .

cheers craig yes it got very naughty but we stood up and walked away with 3 points and no bookings. Got to say there manager is a complete mug. I know the chairman at sun and he wont put up with that lot. Another good result for you boys hey? nice to see some new teams/boys doing well.

pat

it was mate but a long way to go not used to this many games lol we may find it a bit harder finding net with both our forwards out .hopefully i can pick one up for tuesday that protain would be nice lol

Got to say there manager is a complete mug.

Bit of an understatement, Pat! ;)

He is a fvcking retard of the highest order and shouldnt be allowed anywhere near a football club.

Well done to the lads for not rising to the provocation.

glad you smashed them mate . best beating you can give a bunch like that .

cheers craig yes it got very naughty but we stood up and walked away with 3 points and no bookings. Got to say there manager is a complete mug. I know the chairman at sun and he wont put up with that lot. Another good result for you boys hey? nice to see some new teams/boys doing well.

pat

it was mate but a long way to go not used to this many games lol we may find it a bit harder finding net with both our forwards out .hopefully i can pick one up for tuesday that protain would be nice lol

yes he scored a few hey ? will he be with them all season? surely someone will see what he is doing and snap him up. yes lots of games mate but when your winning everyone wants to play.

Got to say there manager is a complete mug.

Bit of an understatement, Pat! ;)

He is a fvcking retard of the highest order and shouldnt be allowed anywhere near a football club.

Well done to the lads for not rising to the provocation.

yes mate we showed a lot of dicipline , could quite easily of got lots of bookings.

roll on tuesday, will be a hard game. Buckingham will be phisical and are improving, buy all accounts could quite easily have got something at tik tok

1-8 Sun Postal Sports v Cranfield United

Absolutely shocking,,,,,,,,,,,SPS are no more than a bunch of Sunday League thugs.

What club can condone a sent off player standing on the sidelines abusing the Ref, threatening to beat up opposing players, jumping over barriers to get at opposition manager and then be encouraged by his own manager to wait by the changing rooms so he can 'finish it off' after the game?

Eye gouging and off the ball elbowing seem to be accepted by this Manager as well.

Hope the Ref does a full report to the league.

SPS were the same against Amersham on Tuesday, player sent off stood behind bench and threatened to beat the F**k out of Amersham Coach, all encourgaed by the manager!!! I feel sorry for drew and the rest of the committee at SPS who are a nice bunch of lads. Trouble is refs cant be bothered to submit full reports to the league and this kind of thing goes on and on.

SPS were the same against Amersham on Tuesday, player sent off stood behind bench and threatened to beat the F**k out of Amersham Coach, all encourgaed by the manager!!! I feel sorry for drew and the rest of the committee at SPS who are a nice bunch of lads. Trouble is refs cant be bothered to submit full reports to the league and this kind of thing goes on and on.

agree !!! drew and all commitee are great and they will see whats going on. They were gutted with what went on yesterday and having witnessed it all if things dont change this will become a regular topic.

pat

Full time 2-3 AFC unlucky against 10 man Grays

Grays man sent off early in 2nd half. Highlights will follow

Popped down to Leighton to watch Aylesbury v North Leigh,and altho it finished 0-0 ,it was a great game to watch, Southern League NL started brightly and just about shaded the first half,but aylesbury came back well in the 2nd 45 mins ! north leigh even managed to miss a last min penalty !!! Aylesbury had one final chance to win it,when giant striker Melford Simpson was clean thru,tried to go round the keeper but messed up royally !!!! 0-0 was prob right result, good game.

Managed to get a pass and meant to go down for the second half to review the performance of a particular assistant referee . Before I knew it the time was 5.20

Division 1 is looking like a three horse race at the moment isn't it between Ampthill Town, Cranfield United and Tokyngton Manor

Overlooked anyone???

o the north' timestamp='1315161244' post='1753053']

Division 1 is looking like a three horse race at the moment isn't it between Ampthill Town, Cranfield United and Tokyngton Manor

Overlooked anyone???

Rhodes likes a dead cert (he's never one to back anything else)

First game of the season v Ampthill, if the Ref had sent off their player first 20 mins for no less than what was 4 seperate bookable offences we'd have had no complaints later during the game.

By posting their reputation on here, and it appears more common than not, then as PTG said, Ref's do talk to each other, hopefully soon it will be their undoing.

:top:

Players sent off have to go to the dressings rooms.

The paperwork that Referees submit to the League is comprehensive and covers not only breaches of Competition Rules but Yellow / Red cards and Misconduct by Players, Club Officials and Spectators.

The paperwork that Referees submit to the League is comprehensive and covers not only breaches of Competition Rules but Yellow / Red cards and Misconduct by Players, Club Officials and Spectators.

Typical referee - everything in triplicate :lol:

Give me a break.

My computer is playing up.

Managed to get a pass and meant to go down for the second half to review the performance of a particular assistant referee . Before I knew it the time was 5.20

He had a good game. :D

Highlights from the Stotfold v Enfield Town game from yesterday below.. for more pictures and a report please click on the link to the cold end.

Well done to Stotfold on their Cup shock. On one hand I'm a very disapointed ETFC fan but on the other as a supporter of the SSMFL I can only congratulate The Eagles.

Warning - Contains a little bit of industrial language!!!

[media='']

[/media]

I took the train and then a bus to AFC Dunstable v Grays Athletic. The ODs were a credit to themselves and the SSML. Grays were the better side, but Dunstable gave them a real go, and could have snatched a draw near the end after the visitors played the last 30 minutes or so with 10 men.

A good game and a nice ground, at least it will be when finished. The heavy pre match rain made the surrounding areas very muddy and the bar wasn't licensed so they missed out on plenty of trade with a good crowd present.

I look forward to getting to a Dunstable Town game in a few months when the ground has been developed further.