Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Westfield F.C. v Guernsey F.C. Tuesday 20th September 7.30pm

Smudge

It's five mins from the ground mate and the station is a ten minute walk to the ground , yv is coming down mate he might b worth a shout,

Hi all,

my good wife has given me the all clear so will see all and look forward to meeting some of the posters on here, i take most of you will par take in a bevvy or two before /during/ after the game.

i will be the one looking like a lost lamb !

See you guys later

Regards

Hi all,

my good wife has given me the all clear so will see all and look forward to meeting some of the posters on here, i take most of you will par take in a bevvy or two before /during/ after the game.

i will be the one looking like a lost lamb !

See you guys later

Regards

Be warned mate.... Loop is a bad influence... You will probably relive each one of his games he has ever played and he may even tell you about the time he nearly got close enough to tackle me over the road when he was at Woking.....

Getting back on topic, GFC's squad is much stronger than on Satruday,

Skipper Sam Cochrane, Alex Le Prevost, Gus Mackay and Matt Loaring all back.

Hoping New Zealand U17 WC participant Rhys Jordan will have had his international clearance gone through. If not, still a strong squad.

COME ON YOU GREEN LIONS!!!

Hahaha to many to fit in mate! I remember picking you up a few times and saying sorry cos I won the ball!!!!!!!!

Hahaha to many to fit in mate! I remember picking you up a few times and saying sorry cos I won the ball!!!!!!!!

That happens to people as they get older.... The past gets further away and it's hard to remember the truth.......

We both know the truth mate just surprised you keep bringing it up! Lol

Have a good nite mate .. must do a nite out b4 christmas.... I will drag Harps along.....

Stupid F.A.,your singing from my hymn book now,never slow on administering the Fines though.Think I will be heading straight to the ground,to partake of a Beer or 2,better to support a C.C.L. Side than a local pub.Rumour has it I have 3 behind the bar already.Please say hello,and feel free to buy me a drink,never known to say No before.Who's bringing the Champers they do have a Wine chilling cabinet I presume.UP THE WESTFIELD!!!!!!!!

We both know the truth mate just surprised you keep bringing it up! Lol

Have a good nite mate .. must do a nite out b4 christmas.... I will drag Harps along.....

Will do mate and look forward to that I will get spud and a few others aswell, enjoy training mate