Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Westfield F.C. v Guernsey F.C. Tuesday 20th September 7.30pm

Smudge

Guernsey were exceptional tonight and we took a hiding as a result. In patches we did ok but despite threatening their area did not make their keeper work. If they can get that side out every week (or stronger!) then no-one will touch them. I am not convinced by them at the back but going forward are sensational.

Anyway it was a good evening for the club financially and on a personal level I was very happy with how I played. Best of luck to Guernsey and their fans

Bloody lovely 5-0, seen Westfield 3 times this season not once have they been good, there in a falsh position should be mid table...Henry that back must be killing you love letting 5 goals in, on a positive note was impressed by your no16....gotta say after Feltham I love Guernsey

Bloody lovely 5-0, seen Westfield 3 times this season not once have they been good, there in a falsh position should be mid table...Henry that back must be killing you love letting 5 goals in, on a positive note was impressed by your no16....gotta say after Feltham I love Guernsey

The only thing worse than poor banter is when it's rolled out again due to lack of anything amusing in your locker. I will however go easy on you as being illiterate buffoon must make day to day living a real challenge. I just cannot understand why you would expose your clear lack of education, and horrific grasp of the English language, on here time after time.

Thank you anyway for the compliment, pundits always say it's the sign of a good side when they play badly and win, and in two of the games you have seen we have won.

Guernsey are too much they would defonhad players missing due to travelling their keeper tardiff etc,give them a decent surface and they will play sorry but did people really believe Westfield will beat them?

I didn't Gilesy...Lammas, Bedfont Sports and Feltham are the only teams who will have a chance of beating them...own there on patch of course

After some time, perhaps more than five minutes, I have deciphered this drivel and am delighted to hear they are re-opening the Feltham Arena for this game. The dodgy astro and gas chamber like dressing rooms will be a real challenge for Guernsey. That is of course unless you mean when you play them at Bedfont's ground and you're claiming the Orchard as 'own there on patch'(?!)? The gypsies at Dale Farm are more welcome than your bunch of hobos at Bedfont.

Guernsey won at a canter tonight but didn't perform nearly as well as they do at home - lacking a little zip, tempo was not what it is at Footes Lane and they were sloppy in possession in the first half. None of the players tonight performed that well, though Allen and Mackay were at the heart of much of their best play.

That said, to go and beat one of the better sides in the league 5-0 on a Tues night shows that they mean business. Despite being a GFC fan, I have to say Westfield deserved to go in at HT on levels terms, having created as many chances at their opponents. 2nd goal was crucial, coming just before HT, and the 2nd half was like a training game at times. Was impressed with 9 for Westfield and also the left back, and they look a well organised unit with better players than the other teams I've seen.

Great set up off the field at Westfield, good atmosphere and a thoroughly enjoyable evening was had as a result.

Dyer is absolute quality tore us apart out in guernsey I do think they could come unstuck over here bit on the boggy pitches in the winter but don't think them

Sides will be the ones to do it guv lol

If that's true, they will struggle at south kilburn. Better tell mick to flood their pitch, and not cut it for a week

Guernsey are too much they would defonhad players missing due to travelling their keeper tardiff etc,give them a decent surface and they will play sorry but did people really believe Westfield will beat them?

I didn't Gilesy...Lammas, Bedfont Sports and Feltham are the only teams who will have a chance of beating them...own there on patch of course

After some time, perhaps more than five minutes, I have deciphered this drivel and am delighted to hear they are re-opening the Feltham Arena for this game. The dodgy astro and gas chamber like dressing rooms will be a real challenge for Guernsey. That is of course unless you mean when you play them at Bedfont's ground and you're claiming the Orchard as 'own there on patch'(?!)? The gypsies at Dale Farm are more welcome than your bunch of hobos at Bedfont.

You must be hungry Henry you keep biting on here, anyway the social club own the ground and yes suppose we can call it home been there 3-4 years I think, Who owns Westfields home ground????Thought it was the councils and guessing you lease it..... You've been spilling everything lately hey...anyway chin up coz JURGS will be in goal soon.

Not read all the posts,regarding tonights game,but the Officials were excellent,the playing surface was excellent,but Guernsey players excelled.Do not think 5 zip mirrored the game,but who am I to speak.2 LOW POINTS OF THE NIGHT,the idiotic SMALL fry streaker who entered the field of play,anyone got a magnifying glass.And myself personally being abused by a Guernsey so called supporter from the Balcony above,he was confronted by me,much to his suprise.TURNED OUT TO BE A sMARTLY DRESSED GENT WHO LIVES IN the U.K.,HOWS THAT FOR DOWNSIZING,Guernsey to England must be a "anker.High points of the night,getting a lift to and from the game by Y.V.,meeting Loop and Bailers DAD.But the highlight was meeting Andy and his black and white dog,both intelligent ex Guernseyites.

You must be hungry Henry you keep biting on here, anyway the social club own the ground and yes suppose we can call it home been there 3-4 years I think, Who owns Westfields home ground????Thought it was the councils and guessing you lease it..... You've been spilling everything lately hey...anyway chin up coz JURGS will be in goal soon.

But surely you call your council house home?! You have enough trouble picking a Feltham side to win, don't worry about picking ours too

But surely you call your council house home?! You have enough trouble picking a Feltham side to win, don't worry about picking ours too

Your getting worse Henry.................., If I'm at Feltham the whole season we will finish above Westfield FACT(just in case I leave hey NLN or they get rid of me we might not ;) )

Your right I do have enough trouble picking our side at the moment but all good things come to them who wait like yourself after letting in 5 I bet your tucking into a nice big pasta bowel

This forum just gets better and better

Henry YOU WERE EXCELLENT TONIGHT,but you let your yourself down by your COUNCIL HOUSE COMMENT,I USED TO LIVE IN ONE,CHILL BIG MAN

Henry YOU WERE EXCELLENT TONIGHT,but you let your yourself down by your COUNCIL HOUSE COMMENT,I USED TO LIVE IN ONE,CHILL BIG MAN

Apologies. No harm meant, I just knew he would not be bright enough to respond to it.

If you are who I am told you are, I used to play with your grandson for the County and vaguely remember you coming to watch back then

Apologies. No harm meant, I just knew he would not be bright enough to respond to it.

If you are who I am told you are, I used to play with your grandson for the County and vaguely remember you coming to watch back then

He wouldn't recognise you now...BALD and FAT

Your getting worse Henry.................., If I'm at Feltham the whole season we will finish above Westfield FACT(just in case I leave hey NLN or they get rid of me we might not ;) )

Your right I do have enough trouble picking our side at the moment but all good things come to them who wait like yourself after letting in 5 I bet your tucking into a nice big pasta bowel

This forum just gets better and better

Pasta, as it is not a living object, does not have a bowel, unless that's something I have missed. As for the rest of your comments they make no sense, the ramblings of a man on the edge

He wouldn't recognise you now...BALD and FAT

Quite the opposite, I was BALD and FAT then as well