Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Westfield F.C. v Guernsey F.C. Tuesday 20th September 7.30pm

Smudge

Bloody lovely 5-0, seen Westfield 3 times this season not once have they been good, there in a falsh position should be mid table...Henry that back must be killing you love letting 5 goals in, on a positive note was impressed by your no16....gotta say after Feltham I love Guernsey

Bloody lovely 5-0, seen Westfield 3 times this season not once have they been good, there in a falsh position should be mid table...Henry that back must be killing you love letting 5 goals in, on a positive note was impressed by your no16....gotta say after Feltham I love Guernsey

You can laugh Guv but I understand Westfield have 6 or 7 players missing tonight otherwise it owuld have been different (Did it for you NLN !!!)

;)

Guernsey were missing about 8 agaisnt Spelthorne, strength in depth.

Well done Green Lions, over came the toughest test yet with flying colours.

You can laugh Guv but I understand Westfield have 6 or 7 players missing tonight otherwise it owuld have been different (Did it for you NLN !!!)

;)

Guernsey were missing about 8 agaisnt Spelthorne, strength in depth.

Well done Green Lions, over came the toughest test yet with flying colours.

Your toughest test yet you drew, you will not have another one until LAMMAS....If you beat them 5-0 ill be very surprised

Guernsey are too much they would defonhad players missing due to travelling their keeper tardiff etc,give them a decent surface and they will play sorry but did people really believe Westfield will beat them?

I didn't Gilesy...Lammas, Bedfont Sports and Feltham are the only teams who will have a chance of beating them...own there on patch of course

Edited by Guvnor No1

That's the best result so far given what Smudge was warning of. Don't forget no Tardiff, Dyer or Rihoy and of course Coulter hasn't been fit to play at all this season. What a side when at full strength that will be. Even then, look at the youngsters in the squad. The future's bright, the future's green (bloody awful colour though).