Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC Hornchurch 1-3 Concord Rangers - FA Cup

Ian_W

Tam's goal wa good.

Doesnt help with the foul antics coming from the scum in yellow this afternoon.

Take Harry Elms for example, went down like a cheap prossie, acted like a fckin drama queen. Our physio runs all the way back into the club to get a stretcher time he comes back to the prat on the ground hes up and back on the far side line and runs back onto the pitch seconds later with nothing wrong with him!!!! total c**t!!

The other thing that got me is why the [censored] was a second football kicked onto the pitch when we was in the area where we couldve or had the chance to score. Why the [censored] the ref gave a drop ball when it shouldve gone to us, i will never know why!!!

Hope they get fckin stuffed in the next round as you dont get far for fckin playing like that!!!!!

:flame: :flame: :flame:

They do commit some antics but imo the better team on the day won. In the latter half of the 1st half hx played some decent football and looked a threat. What did disappoint was that apart from a couple of players there wasn't much commitment and seemed to be a very relaxed approach to the tie.

It's only been my second game in two years but was hoping for a lot more from hx today, especially after recent results.

What makes it harder to stomach is that Concord weren't a real threat yet seemed to get the win today without too much effort. I see it as £3000 lost for the urchins today, in a footballing sense.

The officials made some bad decisions but no more so than usual.

I am hoping to attend more these days but on today's showing, on the field, I can see why attendances are down.

It's unfortunate that you saw the worst performance by Hornchurch by a long way this season

Apparently so but this it what makes it even more frustrating. A nice pay cheque and your name in the hat for the next round. Going from what was happening on the pitch the side that wanted it more got the job done.

I'll hopefully make a game in the next few weeks or so again as work takes preference but if a floating supporter turned up today they'd most likely not bother again.

With the FA cup now unfortunately over for this year hopefully that can mean a good run in the league to concentrate on a top 6 finish.

Edited by Diz

Spoof next time Diz?

Tam's goal wa good.

Doesnt help with the foul antics coming from the scum in yellow this afternoon.

Take Harry Elms for example, went down like a cheap prossie, acted like a fckin drama queen. Our physio runs all the way back into the club to get a stretcher time he comes back to the prat on the ground hes up and back on the far side line and runs back onto the pitch seconds later with nothing wrong with him!!!! total c**t!!

The other thing that got me is why the [censored] was a second football kicked onto the pitch when we was in the area where we couldve or had the chance to score. Why the [censored] the ref gave a drop ball when it shouldve gone to us, i will never know why!!!

Hope they get fckin stuffed in the next round as you dont get far for fckin playing like that!!!!!

:flame: :flame: :flame:

You should do the match reports!

It's unfortunate that you saw the worst performance by Hornchurch by a long way this season

Apparently so but this it what makes it even more frustrating. A nice pay cheque and your name in the hat for the next round. Going from what was happening on the pitch the side that wanted it more got the job done.

I'll hopefully make a game in the next few weeks or so again as work takes preference but if a floating supporter turned up today they'd most likely not bother again.

With the FA cup now unfortunately over for this year hopefully that can mean a good run in the league to concentrate on a top 6 finish.

You are, of course entitled to your opinion. This is an open forum and as such you should have a right to voice your displeasure if you choose to do so. I don't agree with you however.

If you are going to make judgements on the football team on two performances in two seasons then I don't think you are really in a position to ascertain the overall state of the team and where they are going. We also don't know if players are carrying injuries or any other factors today. I didn't think the ref was too bad and I also think that Concord would have given 100% today - it was just as important to them as it was to us. Bad result today, but I'm still confident over the current team.

Sorry lads and lasses but in my honest opinion concord thoroughly deserved that win and apart from the odd hand I'm the air for offside absolutely smashed us.

They won most things in their own half and played good attacking football around us.our injuries and suspensions caught up with us.We are better than that but today we were just sh1t

Although I agree with diz,I also agree with cup of yea.

This season we have played some brilliant stuff BUT the Fa cup is sometimes where the floaters turn up and diz is right,after watching that today,not too many will come back.Fckng annoying because we are by far the better side,just did not play like it at all today.We all have valid points of view

It certainly brought Westy, Treeboy and the fishermen and their friends out of the woodwork R