Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions hx v wet noses Ryman prem 25th sept

urchinman1961

I agree Alan,I think we will win and win comfortably,maybe 3-1 but the attendance to be around 240 which is well down on last years against Wealdstone.

As I have said before,I fear for this club due to the attendance figures which although note worst in the league are still poor in comparison with 3 seasons ago.Look at Aveley,they have had a crowd of 301 this season(albeit against us) but our highest is 270 and to be honest I can't see that being beaten by too much unless we hit the top of the league,saying that if we do stay in play off contention then we have a tasty game against Lowestoft on 2nd jan which could quite easily pull in 4-500. But unless the locals start coming back in good numbers then it could be a difficult time ahead for us,shame because our cup defeat last week aside, it has been promising on the pitch.But even on this forum there seems to have been people already missing from last season and some of the regulars who cared so passionately about this club only 2-3 years ago seem not to have the same fire in their bellies as before

It's a difficult time to be running a football club. Still we got one extra fan back recently!

Given the position that Colin inherited, it's amazing we're still going

Dropping attendances doesn't help unfortunately but I'm not sure what can be done.

As for the result, I think 2-1 to Hornchurch (Wealdstone will be trying to bounce back from their defeat as well),

Around 240-250 attendance won't complain if it's more.

I agree Alan,I think we will win and win comfortably,maybe 3-1 but the attendance to be around 240 which is well down on last years against Wealdstone.

As I have said before,I fear for this club due to the attendance figures which although note worst in the league are still poor in comparison with 3 seasons ago.Look at Aveley,they have had a crowd of 301 this season(albeit against us) but our highest is 270 and to be honest I can't see that being beaten by too much unless we hit the top of the league,saying that if we do stay in play off contention then we have a tasty game against Lowestoft on 2nd jan which could quite easily pull in 4-500. But unless the locals start coming back in good numbers then it could be a difficult time ahead for us,shame because our cup defeat last week aside, it has been promising on the pitch.But even on this forum there seems to have been people already missing from last season and some of the regulars who cared so passionately about this club only 2-3 years ago seem not to have the same fire in their bellies as before

What with the dark cold nights rapidly approaching attendances could well drop even further, and I also fear for the future of both clubs. If either club went tits up again I doubt if they would be able to start up another time, as LBH would almost certainly flog off Hornchurch Stadium.

AFC Hornchurch 1-0 Wealdstone. Att: 258.