Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

EASTSIDE URCHIN INVESTIGATES

Eastside Urchin

Until something is done by the authorities (and clubs) to cut down on this unpoliced language I think parents will keep thier children away from the grounds.

And we should never forget that children are the future for every club. As us foul mouth old dinosaurs are slowly dieing off one by one our clubs are also slowly dieing.

The reason I don't come anymore.....simply times and priorities change. I will always be a fan and feel maybe I need to be tempted back somehow?? For me the excitement of seeing the likes of Steve Jones, Bradley Allen, Darren Caskey and Dhimitri Kharine in the stripes and playing league sides in the cup was amazing.

Feel free to come back.

We need your support and its most welcome :)

Unless you're not happy with what you see and you'll get shot down!

The Clubhouse is superb now and all credit must go to the management to making that happen!

As was well documented I have been more than sporadically over the last few years, work has dictated that. When I have been there however the "vibe" of old isn't there any more, for me anyway.

I still always look out for results but I'm not drawn to coming over any more, I don't know why considering I used to choose the Urchins over West Ham but I cant's pinpoint it. It was great to see old faces again but other than the facilities I'm not too bothered about seeing what is important and that's the Football.

From the outside looking in, the supporters club is doing all it can to help the club operate, as a whole though if the club advertised its facilities more and opened more frequently on non matchdays (staff allowing) then the core support would grow.

This is where Is still feel that the Concord game was lost opportunity on many fronts.

not being funny but i started going hornchurch when i was about 7 or 8 and swearing was bad then and although i am bad now that comes down to how it was when i was young and your never going to stop that. before we went under we did so much advertising for the club and everywhere i went people knew about hornchurch but now we are a little club that not meany people know about. also it gets on my back when we play teams that we should beat and we start playing their football and keep going long when we all know we can play good football and get out of this league so no wonder people come and go.

When I first started coming 8 years ago we didn't have pints, just bottles

so I got the best value ones (and best tasting)