Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

We are top of the league

urchinman1961

Been a long time since this has happened fantastic all round performance by the lads took the shine off of the refs dreadful performance but got the k's sending off spot on it was assault rather than a foul left the ref no choice not always easy against ten men but we proved it was shall enjoy the next fortnight being top boys

Sending off was correct, perhaps a bit lucky with the first goal as it did strike the hand even though it was ball to hand.

Right result, I think had it not been a great display from the Kingstonian keeper who was excellent it could have been more

Excellent all round from the all of the Hornchurch players. i thought Lewis Smith did well today. Well done to all concerned.

Not having a [****!!****]tion and being able to have 2 more pints was always lovely

Were you there today David?

Plus points today the win,top of the league,eastside enjoying themselves the return of donny Barnard at right back and my mom Ricky hayles he was immense

Agree - was a fantastic performance...good to the Don back looked abit sharper then the Don of old? was also good to see the eastside enjoying itself again..well done lads

Their forum will be good reading lol

They will bleat and moan as per usual,one of their fans came up to us after the game and said they was ashamed of them for singing "this is a shithole" after the game

Sounds a bit rich considering they don't even have their own ground!!!

Their forum will be good reading lol

They will bleat and moan as per usual,one of their fans came up to us after the game and said they was ashamed of them for singing "this is a shithole" after the game

Sounds a bit rich considering they don't even have their own ground!!!

Kingstonian may not own their own ground, but the ground-share arrangement they have with AFCW is even better. When they sold the ground to Wimbledon part of the agreement was that they have a twenty-five year lease, and the first ten years is free, and the next fifteen years rent will be about twelve thousand pound, rising by inflation every year.

Yep but I am led to believe that if Wimbledon relocate then they either have to move to where the wombles play,which let's face it will be Merton 4/5 miles away or to buy back kingsmeadow which I doubt they could afford.

And speaking to one of the wombles top fans in the know they should be moving back to Merton sooner rather than later