Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Are Hanworth fans that bad???

Im neutral an imo no, passionate yes but not that bad i think slough just got the hump as they got out numbered an out sung with hanworth taking over the home stand with there voices , it was no different than any other prem match or other game

Does seem a bit odd,the Slough fans are whinging about a few things,one being that their keeper was abused,surely this is standard practice when you have over 100 away fans behind a goal????

exactly and he gave them the bait as he continously argued with them if he had shut up so would the fans

'Banter' behind the goal is acceptable.

HOWEVER....... If this 'banter' strays into racist, homophobic or highly abusive comments, the keeper can signal to the officials and report the matter.

The referee can bring this to the attention of the home-club officials, (who should really already be aware), who have the right to expel the people responsible from the ground, or call the police and make an official complaint.

HOW many of these (FANS) will be at replay? and where are they week in week out. should be taken out of players hands to complain, re insults. but it will be the famous minority, that gets blamed.

No...... Hanworth Villa fans are a great bunch .... As is the management team. Always felt most welcome there and afterwards in the bar always had a great bit of fun...

A shame most of you weren't there Saturday to witness it for yourselves. Also please remember we've played in the Conference and are not strangers to big crowds, albeit not in the last few years. I expect it's the case that the Cup brought a nasty element out of the woodwork for the biggest game in the club's short history, but it reflects very badly on the minority.

Can relate to that Matt and usually you will find it is the minority who sometimes ruin it for the majority.... I still stand by my post about the majority of the Villa fans and the club in general.... Quality people.

i was there an i didnt think it was that bad nothing you dont hear week in week out i was at the front by the stand for about 20 mins in second half an i didnt feel uncomfortable at all

No...... Hanworth Villa fans are a great bunch .... As is the management team. Always felt most welcome there and afterwards in the bar always had a great bit of fun...

There in seems lies the problem, seems a lot of people spent a lot of time in the bar.

well its not a bad choice teams i play for seem to be there or there abouts every season nice guy!!! lol

fancy a coaching role my man? :ph34r:

on a serious note happy at the sports thankyou even if i seem to be always injured at the mo grrr lol