Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Why no info on the website?!?

I'm sorry if our excellent service is temporarily just a tad slow on this one. <p>I have asked the club for permission to reproduce plans, plus any other information that fans might want, but until I hear from them I would rather not speculate. Better to be late and accurate than rush in with information that is flawed.<p>Remember the Wayne Vaughan transfer request saga?<p>As soon as I hear, you will the next to know.<p>Merv CIFC

come on ian and merv get your fingers out. the evening ecko had a report on the new ground on tuesday and so did bbc essex. then the ecko had artists drawrings on wednesday.

BUT STILL NO REAL DETAILS ON THE CLUB WEBSITE.<p>wheres it going to be. how big will it be. what will the other facilities be. will there be a bar. when is it likely to happen.<p>merv, ian, we are depending on you both for some answers.