Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Assistant at Hullbridge

What's he going to be? Assistant to the man in charge of the balls bibs and cones?

He's proved to everyone he shouldn't be anywhere near team affairs

Or has he promised to bring over some of his ex-bowers reserve players with him to seal the deal.

Its a shame to say but the ESL is becoming weaker every year apart from the top 3-4

Don't take this personally coach but the gulf in class between the likes of stanstead last year and the likes of Clapton is apparent for all to see.

Teams shouldn't be getting beat 9's and 7's in this league. It just looks mickey mouse

In my opinion the top 4 teams are

S manor

Witham

Enfield

B green (maybe)

Teams like hullbridge are solid mid table teams capable of pulling off results against the big boys.

But the bottom 4-5 teams are no where near good enough to even compete with the mid table teams

A few years ago when the league was of a higher standard eg concord hornchurch I still don't remember anyone getting hammered 9-1

Teams get beaten 8-1 or 7-1 in the Ryman 1!!! I remember Burnham beating Beaumont 13-0 or Bowers beating Stansted 14-0!!! People keep knocking this League down but what I noticed last 7 seasons is that the bottom clubs have raised their game and you can hardly predict a result these days.If is a bad or a good thing I don't know but I do know that the bottom club Haringey play some great football and I would pay every time to go and watch them playing.Of course we haven't got the big money spenders of Hornchurch,Brentwood or Concord but personally I prefer like this because it's less predictable and more a level playing field where money doesn't win you games like was happening when those threes won the League.This year we started season earlier and this is reflecting well in ESL sides performances in the FA Cup and FA Vase(best results for 20-30 years).About the top four I'm sure some people on here will disagree but football is all about opinions.

in 2006-07 Beaumont lost 11-0 to Burnham,8-1 twice to Sawbo,7-1 6-2 to Concord,8-1 to Romford,6-3 to Barkingside,6-2 to Eton Manor conceding 132 goals!!!Stansted finished bottom and conceded 102 losing 14-1 to Bowers,8-1 Barkingside,6-0 Romford.Talk about standards!!

Southend Manor are one game away from the first round of the FA CUP!!!! The FA CUP!!! So it cannot be that bad a league. That didn't happen in the days of Hx, CR and BT. Well done SM by the way, whatever happens at Kettering you have still made a huge achievement.

I think the draw may have a little to do with it !

Taking nothing away from Manor of course

Mr Larke is assistant at Dullbridge, as revealed last week, and will/has taken players with him. Another extension to the dugout is required and I you're so right ESL Observer he shouldn't be anywhere near team matters (although i hope he is). Maybe, Basil-don, you've had a lucky escape as you can now consider your options carefully and make the right appointment without others expecting too much as this joker has ruined your season already.

P.S Bas, keep close tabs on the club's equipment because if previous actions are repeated new assistants at lower(class) Road tend to take a lot of new Balls, kit etc with them

Our dug-outs are long enough darling and we welcome honest and hard working people.I'm sure a gentleman like Paul won't find difficult to leave the balls he has probably paid for himself to your mate Basildon.I don't want any more silly texts from him about the matter.After all everyone knows that at the Bridge we have got the balls!!They have experienced it on their skins over the years... Au revoir Johann Cruyff mark II.lol