Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

thompson

Eastside_Aggro

not being funny but i personally think thompson should never go on the main coach again he gets drunk every game and annoys everyone on it he dont even watch the game after todays game he asked my nan what the score was he couldnt even stand up right shouldnt be aloud on the coach again in my opinion, dont mind him with like 1,2 drinks but when he has more than that he is awful

i was sober 2day

Who the [****!!****] is/was thomson 2day?

Thomson you was not sober.

Anyway,while he was by all accounts out of order,why do the clubs continue to serve him??

Drinking laws state that if you are drunk you should not be served so perhaps Lewes bar staff should of not served him.Saying that,people moan about his drinking at our club but still allow him to buy shot after shot so maybe we need to think about it as well

thompson was far from sober today dont really think he remembers what he did, tried to kiss anne..TWICE screaming and yelling grandad had to calm him down (terry) he could have hit thompson tonight staggering and falling everywhere screaming at purds for a can of carlsburg!!

"Andrew,we are going now,finish your beer"

2 minutes later he is still in the bar,fingers goes in and Thomson says he is staying there and will catch the coach.With all due respects,I ain't going to drag him out kicking and screaming,if he didn't want to come he gets left there.

Thank gawd he wasn't on the Harvey's Bonfire Boy!

Edited by paokman

Alan, they still got the Badger ales in bottles at 'your' club?