Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cove on Saturday...

dansilk

Anyone going by train? What time are people thinking of leaving - and lazy route (takes longer, via Clapham Junction, to the main station) or quick route (via Slough and Reading to the North station)?

Directions from their website are from the main station only,

Exit from the station approach and turn right onto Union Street. After half a mile turn right at the traffic lights into Prospect Road. Cross onto other side of road and take the next turning left into West Heath Road and immediately right into Romayne Close and immediately left into Squirrel Lane.

Farnborough North station is about another 15 minutes' walk, along Farnborough St and Highgate Road, then cut down Farnborough Rd to the Union St roundabout. Probably a few pubs on the way, though.

And if travelling by road, Cove FC is well signposted from the A325 just after you come off the A331. Can't wait for tomorrow's game. And is anyone going to be staying on afterwards for the England friendly? I think I am right in saying that it is on ITV...

Great performance today! Kyle going for the hattrick also missed a last min penalty which would have made it eight! Ben Porter man of match for me ran his socks off and pleased he got the goal he deserved. Yes, Ryan Otoole was missing today serving a suspension for five bookings. Hearing the news of Jake's return made everyone happy Windsor through and through great to have him at the new Windsor FC with his brother.

Damn, we looked good. Really good. OK, Cove might have scored 3 more if they'd taken all their chances and not faced a few clearances, but by the same count we'd have had another 7. And that's without Ryan.

Downside, we looked a little slack occasionally in marking and defence: Tilbs took a while to get back after set-pieces (never seen him so keen to get on the scoresheet...): Jake's not looking not fully fit yet: and we still missed a few chances.

Upsides - everything else. Some good passing, good anticipation, fine finishing, very good crossing and interplay, positive, unselfish play, great workrate.. we had the winning look.

Fantastic surprise to see Jake back, for me we only had one better player over the last two years. Ben never stopped and was unlucky not to have 3 more goals. Yash and Dapo were also full-hearted performances. Good work from the wing-backs and much better passing through the centre, and they weren't scared to come forward and take the ball though. No let-up when subs came on, either. But MOTM for me was Joe, he's played well this season and today he was quite superb, coming in all across the field and reading the game very well indeed.

Wonderful to watch.

I enjoyed that. Some really good football played for the most part and excellent movement off the ball. The first 20-30 minutes we were as dominant as I have seen this season. And what about the number of Windsor supporters that turned up? That was an excellent turn out!