Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Guernsey Fail to impress

vrfc196

crikey, Im nowhere near england at the moment, let alone Guernsey and trying to get a decent report on the game is getting boring now with all the trifle coming from eeyore. From the little I have managed to find out, including a comment from our manager, we started well but then fell apart when the 1st goal went in. Well done Guernsey, there is still a long way to go, but anyone betting against you now would be a fool!

Eeyore, there is only onw thing worse than a bad loser and that is a bad winner and you are doing your best at rubbing people up the wrong way. Don't give a toss if this comes across as a bite, cos your getting boring now. Your even having a pop at your own fans, wtf is that about and before you spout b0llocks about opinions, there are more opinions saying that HW started well than your singleminded view. There will be sides that are spanked, but the days are gone when you will hear 'and they were lucky to get nil'. One day Guernsey will get thrashed and dont say it wont cos it happens even to Man Utd, Arsenal etc and when it does I hope the team that beats you has some mouthy git on a forum so you can see the otherside of the coin.

Now, back to the cocktails.

Guernsey Donkey, you are really starting to get on my nerves. What is the issue, you are truly giving us Guernsey fans a bad name of it. Stop being so flipping big headed.

Please don't bore me with "i was first to congratulate" lark. Everyone is allowed an opinion and yours isn't always right. I am sure you are joking a lot of the time but "opponent defeated" is just arrogant and quite frankly you aren't speaking for the majority most of the time.

Furthermore, while I'm off on one, do you actually watch the Guernsey Games up in the stand or is your mind on other things?! nine times out of ten you talk utter tripe.

Sorry to the rest for one of my grouchy debut responses, enough is enough.

What I find illogical in the Donkeys argument (and others that use it) is the "we had at least another x chances therefore we could have won plenty nil" Fact is that when you do "take" a chance by scoring the ball returns to your opponents on the halfway line and a totally different pattern of play will ensue from that where the chances were missed. Who knows what then would happen?. At the end of the day it is all and only about about goals scored, not chances missed.

G.D. right as ever,well in his mind anyway,that's all that counts.I LOVE GUERNSEY

Smudgey, he will click on one day you know that don't you............ :D

Doubt it :)

Yawn.

Opponent defeated

No just discussion is going round and round in circles. I'm all for supporting your team but sometimes you do have to bite your tongue and think before you post. Unfortunately some of your posts will lead to more bitterness from our friends across the water.

After yesterday’s events this all seems so trivial.

Edited by HKP

crikey, Im nowhere near england at the moment, let alone Guernsey and trying to get a decent report on the game is getting boring now with all the trifle coming from eeyore. From the little I have managed to find out, including a comment from our manager, we started well but then fell apart when the 1st goal went in. Well done Guernsey, there is still a long way to go, but anyone betting against you now would be a fool!

Eeyore, there is only onw thing worse than a bad loser and that is a bad winner and you are doing your best at rubbing people up the wrong way. Don't give a toss if this comes across as a bite, cos your getting boring now. Your even having a pop at your own fans, wtf is that about and before you spout b0llocks about opinions, there are more opinions saying that HW started well than your singleminded view. There will be sides that are spanked, but the days are gone when you will hear 'and they were lucky to get nil'. One day Guernsey will get thrashed and dont say it wont cos it happens even to Man Utd, Arsenal etc and when it does I hope the team that beats you has some mouthy git on a forum so you can see the otherside of the coin.

Now, back to the cocktails.

TC,

couldn't agree more, we seem to be going back in time and going through this all over again.

Yawn.
Opponent defeated
No just discussion is going round and round in circles. I'm all for supporting your team but sometimes you do have to bite your tongue and think before you post. Unfortunately some of your posts will lead to more bitterness from our friends across the water. After yesterday’s events this all seems so trivial.

HKP,

Why is it always the same person involved in these trivial goings on ?????????????????????

My mate G.D.is not as thick as some of you think.He has already knocked out Penfold,sent H.K.P. to sleep,Bored off Green Lion,and got T.C. posting whilst on holiday.Keep up the great work G.D.,least it keeps people off my back.But will add this little proviso,who in their right mind wears a Green Donkey round their neck.

My mate G.D.is not as thick as some of you think.He has already knocked out Penfold,sent H.K.P. to sleep,Bored off Green Lion,and got T.C. posting whilst on holiday.Keep up the great work G.D.,least it keeps people off my back.But will add this little proviso,who in their right mind wears a Green Donkey round their neck.

Sometimes your goading is relentless Smudge

Right Smudge enough is enough, this was just too much to read. I can't let blatent lies past unanswered...............we all know Guernsey Donkey wears a Grey Donkey round his neck....not a green one.

I hope you have learnt your lesson today........... ;)

I'm not in my right mind and my donkey is grey not green now say sorry to him !

I heard the Hartley Wintney Captain got arrested in St Peter Port on Saturday night, took about 7 officers to bundle him in the back of the van by all accounts.

He looked like a unit on the pitch so not sure why somebody would chose to fight him.