Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Guernsey Fail to impress

vrfc196

Those saying Guernsey can pick anyone from Guernsey whenever they want....Does the CCL and the cups not have similar rules on new signings to what you would have in higher leagues where you have to name your squad until the January transfer window when you can then register new players?

If so then clearly Guernsey can't simple hold team selection lottery's to every eligible male on the island every week to pick a new team! :lol:

While I'm sure you're all trying to wind GD up like he does himself it should be noted that ANY team at ANY level will miss top players no matter how good their squad is. Barcelona miss Messi, Arsenal miss Van Persie, Man Utd have often looked out of sorts when missing one of a few players as would any team. It is not really an excuse from a top side to say that because they were missing a few players their very decent backup players weren't up to the job but it is definitely a contributing factor.

Guernsey will struggle in midweek away games, they'll just have to deal with it as best they can and make up for it by making sure they do well in weekend away games and win all their home games.

---

It seems everyones in agreement that Cobham played well and won the game but basically want to wind each other up a bit to add some spice to their day. enjoy

Well Guernsey will need to up thier game today against Warlingham, they know they need to play better but i see we have another two players added to the squad so there should be no surprise there is no continuity we never have the same team twice.

Guernsey are not the same animal from the begining of the season as that will be proved today, i love Guernsey but we need to gel together .

vrfc196 is 5-1 Away to Warlingham without Zico Black impressive enough for you ? ;)

Not much of an expert are you ! Made to eat their own words comes to mind !

As for your comments about Egham giving us a shock lets hope you are as wrong as you are always are and we will come away with another comfortable away win.

Edited by Guernsey Donkey

vrfc196 is 5-1 Away to Warlingham without Zico Black impressive enough for you ? ;)

Not much of an expert are you ! Made to eat their own words comes to mind !

As for your comments about Egham giving us a shock lets hope you are as wrong as you are always are and we will come away with another comfortable away win.

No reply vrfc196, I didn't think there would be !

Edited by Guernsey Donkey

vrfc196 is 5-1 Away to Warlingham without Zico Black impressive enough for you ? ;) Not much of an expert are you ! Made to eat their own words comes to mind ! As for your comments about Egham giving us a shock lets hope you are as wrong as you are always are and we will come away with another comfortable away win.

Donkey let me first apologise for my less than swift responce to your comment, its just that i Coach the local youth team and it isn't always possible for me to be on here so sorry about that, and with coaching there are certain creteria that needs to be upheld as in coaching course's levels etc etc so safe to say i do have an idea on what i write. Also this is a forum and as you have stated on many occations everyone is allowed thier freedom of speech and thier own opinon and if i quote someone "if you don't like it don't read it" ......remember ? and if you believe you will go to Egham and win fair play to you but i personally don't believe that will be the case......my opinon !

yes you won well without Zico Black but if you are trying to tell me that he doesnt play a major part in your team and that when he does play everything goes through him then you sir are an Ass not a donkey but coming from a man who wears a toy cuddly donkey round his neck what else could i expext ! im sure your a nice chap as i have said on other threads i have no ill grudge against you but it would be good if you stopped once in a while and read first before posting because there are times it would be fair to say if it was raining brains you would not get wet !!!!!!!!! thank you elvis has left the building !

vrfc196 is 5-1 Away to Warlingham without Zico Black impressive enough for you ? ;) Not much of an expert are you ! Made to eat their own words comes to mind ! As for your comments about Egham giving us a shock lets hope you are as wrong as you are always are and we will come away with another comfortable away win.

Donkey let me first apologise for my less than swift responce to your comment, its just that i Coach the local youth team and it isn't always possible for me to be on here so sorry about that, and with coaching there are certain creteria that needs to be upheld as in coaching course's levels etc etc so safe to say i do have an idea on what i write. Also this is a forum and as you have stated on many occations everyone is allowed thier freedom of speech and thier own opinon and if i quote someone "if you don't like it don't read it" ......remember ? and if you believe you will go to Egham and win fair play to you but i personally don't believe that will be the case......my opinon !

yes you won well without Zico Black but if you are trying to tell me that he doesnt play a major part in your team and that when he does play everything goes through him then you sir are an Ass not a donkey but coming from a man who wears a toy cuddly donkey round his neck what else could i expext ! im sure your a nice chap as i have said on other threads i have no ill grudge against you but it would be good if you stopped once in a while and read first before posting because there are times it would be fair to say if it was raining brains you would not get wet !!!!!!!!! thank you elvis has left the building !

:D

Donkey.....oh dear who's wearing the glasses have a look at your picture with the cuddley toy mate ? he is not wrong he's proved you wrong and made you look like a pratt !

You need to take it on the chin and move on, and just for S**ts and giggles tell me where he is wrong ? he has answered all of your comments and then some.

Vrfc196, you crack me, you truely are a funny chap.

Donkey you have been Done well and truely, you will lose everytime.

er no its vrfc196 who has been proved wrong.

May I recommend another Guernsey institution to you Tripster71 SPECSAVERS !

Told they are sponsoring match officials next season in the CCL

Edited by Big J R