Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Guernsey Fail to impress

vrfc196

Vrfc196, you crack me, you truely are a funny chap.

Donkey you have been Done well and truely, you will lose everytime.

Thank you Tripster71 ,

Just so you know im here all week.............uh huh.

i thought elvis left .............lol ;)

Donkey.....oh dear who's wearing the glasses have a look at your picture with the cuddley toy mate ? he is not wrong he's proved you wrong and made you look like a pratt !

You need to take it on the chin and move on, and just for S**ts and giggles tell me where he is wrong ? he has answered all of your comments and then some.

He said this - "At fortress Footes Lane they have been less than impressive, and it no shock that these performances that they have failed to impress have been without Zico Black"

So he was wrong we won 5-1 against Warlingham WITHOUT Zico Black, So I am right, I thank you !

Oh and at least I show my face unlike you, its easy to hide behind the computer and be a faceless kent.

If you find vrfc196 funny you must have the brain the size of a pea. Are you sure you aren't from Jersey ?

Edited by Guernsey Donkey

But you weren't a "Fortress Footes Lane" though........just thought I'd point that out

Jurg,

You are quite right, but numb nuts hasn't got the brains to realise he is wrong again !!!!!! eh GD footes Lane is where you play home games yes ? i said at home did i not ? you won away did you not ? what part is so hard for you ? are you using that toy donkey brain cell again ? give it up ....move on point prooved cause your making yourself look silly arent you.

and for the last time i will point out this is a forum for peoples opinons, if you can't take it don't give it fella.

now go play with that Little Donkey, are you doing nativitys this year ?

I think we should refer this to the 'Bite-Panel' !

Big JR,

Its only a bite in Donkeys eyes when he knows he's been proved wrong time and time again and then all of a sudden " i got the Bite i was after" amazing really.

Either that or he's trying his hardest to wind people up on purpose.......!!!!!! or am i just being sceptical.