Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

youth teams ??

You will think this is a typical management committee reply...

Think its going well, maybe not got it completely right, but we are trying to do what we think is best for ALL teams in the league. From the large number of games i have see, the football has been very good, and the teams that i have spoken to seem to be enjoying the two premier divisions.

Re next year...who knows...depends on what teams are staying or are to join....if enough we would love to do a east/central league to save some of the longer trips....but again it depends on a number of matters.

You will think this is a typical management committee reply...

Think its going well, maybe not got it completely right, but we are trying to do what we think is best for ALL teams in the league. From the large number of games i have see, the football has been very good, and the teams that i have spoken to seem to be enjoying the two premier divisions.

Re next year...who knows...depends on what teams are staying or are to join....if enough we would love to do a east/central league to save some of the longer trips....but again it depends on a number of matters.

Ta for the reply Tony. We aren't too far off the pace in Prem B and we are pleased that three players were given "retainers" this season who progressed via our youth and suburban league sides.

NLN

I would argue Suburban is as good as Div1 of coco. How come most seasons a Suburban League side wins the Surrey Premier Cup? Also if you look at the results of combined counties 1 v Suburban it's about even.

Last year when I was at Cove doing the reserves we played Feltham's first team and won 1-0, Farnborough North Ends 1st team and won 4-0.

I would conclude that CoCo1 is physically stronger yet Suburban sides play better football. Just my opinion but being involved in both just what iv seen.

With the greatest respect Feltham didnt have the best of seasons last year and FNE were possibly the worst side to have graced CCL in recent seasons.

Whilst there's no doubt your Sutton and AFC WImbledon reserves etc would be fine in the prem most of the teams in the north and south leagues would get spanked in the CCL1 every week.