Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chertsey Caretaker Manager

Coops is fully committed to Bedfont Town, I was with him tonight and if anything he is in talks with Spencer over one or two of his players...

thats great keeping the party line his fully commited, but how much longer has he got. when you see what a turn around there has been at uxbridge and hayes, bedfont are heading for a fight against the drop.not the end of the table the doug i know wants to be.

johnno to bedfont town? ;)

No chance, not with his best mate Batesy there :-)

TF - I'm positive Doug would rather be at the other end of the table, however he's a patient man and can see all the hard work being put in by Coops to turn things around which is commendable, although on messageboards there will always be critisim from some whether you back or sack a manager. We've made 2 or 3 good signings this week and hope to start picking up points soon.

TF - I'm positive Doug would rather be at the other end of the table, however he's a patient man and can see all the hard work being put in by Coops to turn things around which is commendable, although on messageboards there will always be critisim from some whether you back or sack a manager. We've made 2 or 3 good signings this week and hope to start picking up points soon.

I can relate to that GP .......

Im sure Batesy and I would bury the hatchet. Darren Barnard and I nearly teamed up this season and look at the problems we've had in the past.

Football is all about passion and you usually find the players with the most passion clash when on the pitch. This is certainly the case with Batesy and Barnard.

Johnno is currently looking at many avenues to pursue his football.

Could well be a dark horse coming up on the rails at Chertsey, maybe even a strong Farnborough connection!

As in spencer uses them as a reserve side!???

Trivia question/statement Hammer......connection ?. Now I hasten guess that when one loses out, another opportunity could possibly arise !

I dont think Farnborough need another reserve side. They have one in the Suburban Prem and not long ago pulled the other reserve side out of the Suburban North

GF are Farnoboro' reserves basically play for Bisley/AFC Bisley ?

AFC Bisley have no connection to FarnboroughFC as pointed out by someone pre season when claims were made that they were. They ground share at Lion Park and play in the GWAL, and currently lye 6th out of 10.

Bisley FC however are connected.

Spencer has made his move and will now concentrate on Farnborough - they are at Walton Casuals Tuesday for a friendly, so those wishing to have a look at his new look squad will get a good chance.

Getting a consortium together is no mean feat so, if thwarted, maybe other targets become desirable - I think NG has my drift.

Spencer has made his move and will now concentrate on Farnborough - they are at Walton Casuals Tuesday for a friendly, so those wishing to have a look at his new look squad will get a good chance.

Getting a consortium together is no mean feat so, if thwarted, maybe other targets become desirable - I think NG has my drift.

Thats interesting, I may go to watch that game next week.

Personally, this could be a dangerous move and bad decision Hammer in my opinion.......

JJ, its common knowledge that Spencer will be taking a few of Chertsey players with him to Farnboro'.

He has already signed Danny Bennett and 'on loan' from Orient 'keeper Tom Lovelock (that 4 'keepers at Farnboro' now) so no doubt 1-2 of them will either leave or go out on loan, maybe 1 of them to Chertsey ?

Phil Page, Eddie Smith and Miles Smith are at Farnboro 'on trial' thats 5. Has big black centre back Moses Spencer gone as well or is he still injured with a broken foot ?

Not knowing how big the Chertsey squad is, I can't imagine there was that many training last night ?.........mmmnnn Interesting.