Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chertsey Caretaker Manager

JJ, its common knowledge that Spencer will be taking a few of Chertsey players with him to Farnboro'.

He has already signed Danny Bennett and 'on loan' from Orient 'keeper Tom Lovelock (that 4 'keepers at Farnboro' now) so no doubt 1-2 of them will either leave or go out on loan, maybe 1 of them to Chertsey ?

Phil Page, Eddie Smith and Miles Smith are at Farnboro 'on trial' thats 5. Has big black centre back Moses Spencer gone as well or is he still injured with a broken foot ?

Not knowing how big the Chertsey squad is, I can't imagine there was that many training last night ?.........mmmnnn Interesting.

I believe Moses Spencer has gone on loan to Bedfont Town

JJ, its common knowledge that Spencer will be taking a few of Chertsey players with him to Farnboro'.

He has already signed Danny Bennett and 'on loan' from Orient 'keeper Tom Lovelock (that 4 'keepers at Farnboro' now) so no doubt 1-2 of them will either leave or go out on loan, maybe 1 of them to Chertsey ?

Phil Page, Eddie Smith and Miles Smith are at Farnboro 'on trial' thats 5. Has big black centre back Moses Spencer gone as well or is he still injured with a broken foot ?

Not knowing how big the Chertsey squad is, I can't imagine there was that many training last night ?.........mmmnnn Interesting.

I believe Moses Spencer has gone on loan to Bedfont Town

Thanks Yos suppose they are the very few who could pay his wages !

think your in the wrong thread " big black cb moses spencer" you know his name surely his colour doesnt matter

Some other posters may not know his name, but recognise that Chertsey have a black centre back so they now know who I am refering to........ any other questions Newbs ?

think your in the wrong thread " big black cb moses spencer" you know his name surely his colour doesnt matter

Some other posters may not know his name, but recognise that Chertsey have a black centre back so they now know who I am refering to........ any other questions Newbs ?

good answer ng thanks for clearing that up still not sure it matters though its irrelevant mate his colour and or if people know him or not .

I get extra satisfaction knowing that the usual cr4p you spout is actually wrong for once!!

NG, I get extra satisfaction knowing that the usual cr4p you spout is actually wrong for once!!

I get extra satisfaction knowing that the usual cr4p you spout is actually wrong for once!!

NG, I get extra satisfaction knowing that the usual cr4p you spout is actually wrong for once!!

Heard you the first time 'Its all about me!'',

I'm always wrong whats up with you, as if your satisfaction means anything to me anyway......at least my c*ap isn't always about me and what I've done oh wonderful Captain Marvel..........ha ha give me a break !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

good answer ng thanks for clearing that up still not sure it matters though its irrelevant mate his colour and or if people know him or not .

My pleasure Newbs,

In your opinion maybe, but then again thats all that matters..........in your eyes anyway.

All this talk of who is taking over at Chertsey. Are Matt and Jack Paterson not interested in the job full time. Steve Powers has made it clear to the commitee that they are his first choice?

Did I say it was NOT necessarily a 2 horse race with Shipps or Coops..... as stated from my previous post, but what do I know, but in all honesty work committments may prove to be a problem for Matt but Jack could well be interested as he has player contacts, but work again may prove to be a problem for him.... we will see. Whoever it is I am sure they will have to work miracles with a small player budget.

Think I may have brushed a nerve! Sorry NG

Where's the bite panel when I need them??

Thats always your get out ......Bite Panel when someone defies you, but then how dare I after all its JJ.....who ha ha ha ?

Thats okay Captain Marvel your apology has been accepted........lol !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

All this talk of who is taking over at Chertsey. Are Matt and Jack Paterson not interested in the job full time. Steve Powers has made it clear to the commitee that they are his first choice?

Did I say it was NOT necessarily a 2 horse race with Shipps or Coops..... as stated from my previous post, but what do I know, but in all honesty work committments may prove to be a problem for Matt but Jack could well be interested as he has player contacts, but work again may prove to be a problem for him.... we will see. Whoever it is I am sure they will have to work miracles with a small player budget.

NG: Are chertsey only allowed to sign small players ?

Thats always your get out ......Bite Panel when someone defies you, but then how dare I after all its JJ.....who ha ha ha ?

NG: Are chertsey only allowed to sign small players ?

Ha ha ...Oh my dear Yossa, you know I can't resist to answer but Chertsey did sign JJ.....LMFO ......lol !!!