Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chertsey Caretaker Manager

Selley, johnno, McGarry and Crossley all in today's Chertsey line up.

Of course they are TRS and shortly they will be followed on loan by all the players that have left the only one who might have a chance of making it at Boro is the lad Bennett but only if he changes his attitude as NG rightly says.

Hello duncs hope ya well mate.

Today's game was a experience, Spencer started troy and bennett, Troy was brilliant all day working box to box getting stuck in and was unlucky not to score.

Then it was the bennett show, first 20 he was obviously nervous but after that was phenominal, took his first goal with so much confidence and his second just dragged it round the keeper and rifled it home.

All in all was a excellent afternoon, sorry to war about chertsey and also heard andy crossley picked up a nasty injury, hope he is ok.

I'm sure chertsey will be fine and wish them every success for the season ahead.

Hello duncs hope ya well mate.

Today's game was a experience, Spencer started troy and bennett, Troy was brilliant all day working box to box getting stuck in and was unlucky not to score.

Then it was the bennett show, first 20 he was obviously nervous but after that was phenominal, took his first goal with so much confidence and his second just dragged it round the keeper and rifled it home.

All in all was a excellent afternoon, sorry to war about chertsey and also heard andy crossley picked up a nasty injury, hope he is ok.

I'm sure chertsey will be fine and wish them every success for the season ahead.

Yer i'm good cheers mate I've already got my ticket for next week I think there will be a very good crowd at the Rushmoor Stadium,how did you find the pace and what was the big difference if any in your opinion

Well I came on at 65 mins tbh there's not much difference slightly quicker tempo, plus although we was 3-1 up with 20 to go Salisbury never has up they worked till the end. Crowd of 800 today aswell which was mental.

For players like me and bennett who haven't played infront of Crowds like that was a experience.

Next week we can't play cause we are cup tied but looking forward to our first home game.

thats a shame I heard Krooner was coming along as well lol,yes its a great feeling playing in front of big crowds even if they are mainly for the other team,I know you are very dedicated but make sure you keep your fitness levell to the max and ask Koo for one of his diets they are very good.

That's the first thing I said to koo, we need to change out diet and over the next month gonna b doing alot of fitness work.

Gutted can't play next Saturday tho, if ya still coming along I'll come say hi.

Got a friendly Tuesday at Walton casuals aswell.

Obviously gutted to leave chertsey but at my age opportunities like this don't happen often so couldn't turn it down.

Would love if ma good pal dan could nick a move somewhere higher one day with the form he's in nothings stopping him

Edited by PaGey87

That's the first thing I said to koo, we need to change out diet and over the next month gonna b doing alot of fitness work.

Gutted can't play next Saturday tho, if ya still coming along I'll come say hi.

Got a friendly Tuesday at Walton casuals aswell.

Obviously gutted to leave chertsey but at my age opportunities like this don't happen often so couldn't turn it down.

Would love if ma good pal dan could nick a move somewhere higher one day with the form he's in nothings stopping him

Well I, for one would like to wish you and everyone else and the manager good luck down at Farnborough. No one can blame you guys for wanting to go higher, you and Dan definitely can handle high leagues from what i've been seeing you from you when you played at Chertsey Town. Hopefully Chertsey Town will meet Farnborough one day just so we can see how everyone is getting on in a higher league... :)

Well mine is simple mate,maybe you manager has gained some experience at this level (its so different to what he's been used to)and actually realised that some players were taking the p1ss,don't forget he has to rely on people around him because he don't know these players from adam, Neil Webb had exactly the same problems when he was manager at Reading Town when they were in this league its such a vast difference and Ships had the same problems at Bedfont and Terry Fenwick at Southall. Bloody hell weve had some famous faces try out in this league. :brille008: .