Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chertsey Caretaker Manager

Well I came on at 65 mins tbh there's not much difference slightly quicker tempo, plus although we was 3-1 up with 20 to go Salisbury never has up they worked till the end. Crowd of 800 today aswell which was mental.

For players like me and bennett who haven't played infront of Crowds like that was a experience.

Next week we can't play cause we are cup tied but looking forward to our first home game.

Great to hear you got a run out Pagey. According to the NLP, someone called Dean Bennett got the goals and was MOTM yesterday :)

Edited by TRS

Haha thanks mate

I was with ' Dean bennett ' today and we watched the footage back about 100 times already.

Glad he got his mom he deserved it. Was good to be involved hopefully it will continue otherwise I might be interested in joining the best squad ever at lammas!!!

Edited by PaGey87

Nice Guy,never mentioned it,so cannot be true surely.

Ah you see Smudgeyboy, these are not the only 2 in the frame..........!

>>>> Is Coops worried about his relegation battle so wants to jump ship before being sacked ?......oops Coops! <<<<<

You heard it here first folks ........ lol !

Hahaha great shout redders, with the forwards u gt u may b right.

Pity they didn't get bennett fallin flat on his face after a big tackle within the first 30 seconds of the game

You been framed

Well I think we both know about the Chertsey job and Bedfont is way out of my area so I wouldn't like to predict that one as I don't know who would be going for it PB maybe and I think we may be adding another club to the list if things don't improve at a certain CCL Premier club

What is this other club you think may be added???

Well I think we both know about the Chertsey job and Bedfont is way out of my area so I wouldn't like to predict that one as I don't know who would be going for it PB maybe and I think we may be adding another club to the list if things don't improve at a certain CCL Premier club

what is this other club you think may be added???

That was your 1st post, so was you thinking it was your club MVSCR ? ...........oh no its a family run club and there's no chance of your manager leaving !

He gave it his best shot with the full support of the Chairman and his team but things simply didn't work out for him at Town which is a shame as he's a likeable guy that worked very hard in the last 6 months. I personally wish him all the best and sure he will bounce back and do a good job elsewhere.

I know at times like this we are all meant to be polite and say all nice things. but this was an accident waiting to happen.

never saw any input during the match from him. could often be found leaning against fence talking to someone.

i would imagine there has been good money going to waste, on what has been in the maine average STELLA signings.

not sure JB is the way forward, would i think need, to not play to get a better overview. the area is desperate for a winning team. as i know the chairman is. wish the club all the luck.

I know at times like this we are all meant to be polite and say all nice things. but this was an accident waiting to happen.

never saw any input during the match from him. could often be found leaning against fence talking to someone.

i would imagine there has been good money going to waste, on what has been in the maine average STELLA signings.

not sure JB is the way forward, would i think need, to not play to get a better overview. the area is desperate for a winning team. as i know the chairman is. wish the club all the luck.

JB is in temporary charge, for the third time and the last he went 14 matches unbeaten at step 4 so hopefully the team is in good hands for the short-term. No idea about the long-term, if there is one.