Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Guernsey

How many threads can they have?

I do like them in the league,

However....can we start another 10 threads so all we have to talk about is G

Always said H are gunner be under the radar.

Seeing as guernsey are the new kids on the block so to speak, i would imagine their supporters are over the moon on how they have progressed in the league (especially guernsey donkey) this is true on the amount of threads that are about guernsey, their team do seem to have a very professional set up this is acknowledged reading through the various other threads on how well the guernsey team play hard but fair and very sporting to opposing teams especially when they visit the footes lane fortress and are treated with very good hospitality, especially it seems with the banter of the crowd, some of gfc games as I read have been scrappy but they come away with 3 points, give credit where credit is due, I am looking forward to tasting their hamburgers in the not too distance future as well as something called bean jar!!!! My personal opinion is that they have a goal scoring machine in Ross Allen and no doubts scouts are looking at him, he will be a hard act to follow due to his goal scoring feats, if they have someone to replace him then all well and good if they do not they might struggle next season.

Thanks to HH for starting the thread, great to see guernsey get the coverage they deserve! Lol

I am sorry you don't like us posting in here, perhaps I should just stop posting, as it appears we are not wanted? I just wanted to give my opinion and address concerns of UK based supporters when I came on here.

Seem's to be whenever Guernsey have deemed what is a big game or their next tough challenge they seem to step up a gear.

Back in September they faced us when we were 2nd or 3rd in the league and they hammered us

Went to Staines and won

Went to Bedfont and won

Taught Warlingham a lesson yesterday

Thanks to HH for starting the thread, great to see guernsey get the coverage they deserve! Lol

I am sorry you don't like us posting in here, perhaps I should just stop posting, as it appears we are not wanted? I just wanted to give my opinion and address concerns of UK based supporters when I came on here.

HKP what about this beanjar? Have you ever tasted it

Totally agree, HH. Was actually thinking of starting this thread myself. It's not that people 'don't like you posting,' HKP, but it's the fact that every game you have at the moment seems to have a new thread started (as NLN mentioned). If new players come in, new thread. It's been great having Guernsey join the CCL and hopefully you do win the CCL1 so I get the chance to travel over next season, but at one stage this week, the top 6 threads involved 'Guernsey' and at times, just gets a little boring. However, hats off to you for the season you are having so far.

Yesterday was an experience .... We battled well first 30 mins then once we went a goal down that was it they turned it on , they fully deserve to be in This league and deserve to win it, the players and the supporters are all nice people and very humble ,we now need to pick our selves up and go get a win away at frimley next week!!

Um does no one else see the irony in this thread?? You are moaning about too many Guernsey threads, and yet you have started one yourself with the title 'Guernsey'....but ignoring that, I really dont see what is wrong with having a thread per game for every club. This is a forum after all. You guys can do it as well with your clubs and I am sure a few of us Guernseyites will join in the conversation. And lets be honest, this place would be pretty dead if Guernsey were not here.

Its not as good as it used to be and also I find it annoying that when anyone has an opinion or tries to stick up for their team it classified as a bite. Some times yes people bite quite easially but every time .... Still love the site tho

Although not connected with anyone in the CCL, I find it to be the most lively forum on here. Long may it continue and hopefully other sections of the site will follow your lead CCL.

My understanding of a forum is that it's there for anyone to have an opinion and that opinion should be respected whether you agree or not.

Yes I have bitten when prodded in the past, but have tried to be more positive of late and even tried posting on non guernsey threads.

Perhaps we should have our own section?

With a forum of someone starts a topic and nobody responds then it quickly moves off the page and then everyone moves onto something else.

By starting this topic all you have done create another guernsey thread, I guess the irony is lost on some.

At the moment Guernsey are the flavour ofnthe month,mor perhaps the season. There are a lot of guernsey fans on here and quite a few foes, but that is all part of a forum?

Edited by HKP

As a few have mentioned theres no problem in posters making threads about thier teams next match or the form they are going through, what i find hard to enjoy is when someone and no names mentioned starts a thread about his favorite Guernsey team.

To the point of even a Guernsey fan compaining about it, Guernsey are a breath of fresh air they have brought many qualities to this League and how they look after thier guest and we must remember its not them posting.

I wish GFC all the best but fans stay on topic.

As a few have mentioned theres no problem in posters making threads about thier teams next match or the form they are going through, what i find hard to enjoy is when someone and no names mentioned starts a thread about his favorite Guernsey team.

To the point of even a Guernsey fan compaining about it, Guernsey are a breath of fresh air they have brought many qualities to this League and how they look after thier guest and we must remember its not them posting.

I wish GFC all the best but fans stay on topic.

If you don't like the topic title don't read it ! Simples !!

The fact is Guernsey threads always have hundreds/thousands of views so people must like reading about us you and Smudge are in the minority.

Windsor started their own sub forum on here due to the support they were expecting and after 2539 topics no one can complain, if they hadn't the forum would have been about them and GFC.

You will still be able to post things on this section, maybe something to consider.

I really don't care either way and only a suggestion.

what entertains me is, making a post complaining about the number of posts, about a club. Did you not think that making a thread, to stop threads, just increases the guernsey threads.

My understanding of a forum is that it's there for anyone to have an opinion and that opinion should be respected whether you agree or not.

Yes I have bitten when prodded in the past, but have tried to be more positive of late and even tried posting on non guernsey threads.

Perhaps we should have our own section?

With a forum of someone starts a topic and nobody responds then it quickly moves off the page and then everyone moves onto something else.

By starting this topic all you have done create another guernsey thread, I guess the irony is lost on some.

At the moment Guernsey are the flavour ofnthe month,mor perhaps the season. There are a lot of guernsey fans on here and quite a few foes, but that is all part of a forum?

Really? Who?