Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedfont Sports XI v Fans Focus XI

CW1975

I have had confirmation from Bedfont Sports that they will be happy to host the Winter Charity Cup this Christmas.

Bedfont Sports will be managed by Newby Marvel and will field a team to take on the FFXI.

The match will be played at Hatton Road on Sunday 18th December with a kick off time of 3pm.

All we need now is the forum teams availability.

Managers

Players

Officials

I'm almost certain I am available for this after our discussion the other day Chris. Let me confirm tomorrow ;)

Damn you , its my sister in law wedding , I'm sure she would not mind me missing it would she , it is only a wedding after all , football , wedding , football , wedding , I will send her some flowers

bottled it ......................

A few questions :

1. Will JJ let himself and Brunty play?

2. Will Pagey be allowed to play now he is big time :)

3. Will Redrup finally make himself available for the forum team now it's more local ?

4. Will we get some new boys like Tekkers and will he bring some good banter for a change ;)

5. Is Eddo going to yoga classes again to limber up for another 'Rooney' overhead?

6. Is this Newbys first managerial appointment and will he feel the pressure of taking on an undefeated team?

A few questions :

1. Will JJ let himself and Brunty play? This will be allowed !!

2. Will Pagey be allowed to play now he is big time :)

3. Will Redrup finally make himself available for the forum team now it's more local ?

4. Will we get some new boys like Tekkers and will he bring some good banter for a change ;)

5. Is Eddo going to yoga classes again to limber up for another 'Rooney' overhead?

6. Is this Newbys first managerial appointment and will he feel the pressure of taking on an undefeated team?

Playing at Truro on Sat but will come back after the game instead of staying over for this one guys...

Well done Bedfont Sports for the venue etc....

Im at Cove fc tonight watching Cove v Farnborough so will sort out collecting the Charity trophy from the clubhouse

Have we chosen a Charity???

I'm available on the 18th December (as a player) :D

Edited by johnnojudo

If you need any CAST-IRON FOR DEFINITE INCLUDING VIDEO EVIDENCE penalties awarded, I am happy to assist.

Will you allow role on role off subs this time Mewy?

Not allowed by Law, sorry! Them's the breaks for sanctioned games. And if non-sanctioned, an FA-qualified referee can't help you out, sadly. Plus the usual insurance woes.