Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedfont Sports XI v Fans Focus XI

CW1975

If you need any CAST-IRON FOR DEFINITE INCLUDING VIDEO EVIDENCE penalties awarded, I am happy to assist.

Will you allow role on role off subs this time Mewy?

Not allowed by Law, sorry! Them's the breaks for sanctioned games. And if non-sanctioned, an FA-qualified referee can't help you out, sadly. Plus the usual insurance woes.

We'll just put lots of Smiths' and Jones' on the team sheet. There are ways around everything!!

If you need any CAST-IRON FOR DEFINITE INCLUDING VIDEO EVIDENCE penalties awarded, I am happy to assist.

Will you allow role on role off subs this time Mewy?

Not allowed by Law, sorry! Them's the breaks for sanctioned games. And if non-sanctioned, an FA-qualified referee can't help you out, sadly. Plus the usual insurance woes.

We'll just put lots of Smiths' and Jones' on the team sheet. There are ways around everything!!

Then itll be south park with so many smiths lol

why in pre season games is this allowed then?

its not allowed pre season either!

We'll just pull players off and then sub them back on later. Who's going to argue?? Just wont tell the ref that its the same player!!

Im at Cove fc tonight watching Cove v Farnborough so will sort out collecting the Charity trophy from the clubhouse

Have we chosen a Charity???

I'm available on the 18th December (as a player) :D

Best keep fit then mate if ur standing around barking orders we can't have you losing your sharpness......

Look here .... The management team have no space for a cheeky young upstart so wind ur neck in and keep fit or you may lose ur captains arm band, playing position and I will make Smudge talk to you for an hour. Ain't that right Gaffa ( Duncs )

Look here .... The management team have no space for a cheeky young upstart so wind ur neck in and keep fit or you may lose ur captains arm band, playing position and I will make Smudge talk to you for an hour. Ain't that right Gaffa ( Duncs )

surely your playing? :ph34r:

Should be available veteran! Make sure too introduce yourself Saturday i look forward to meeting you!! Ps il do anything to beat new by!!

Trust me wrong move son ................ Ive pulled out a team fit to win both leagues ;)

I'm in if Duncs and Weebs want to keep the 'Dream Team' going !!

Deano's up for playing too, he's buggered his password again, needs to get Ian to reset him.

Just a thought, vets football has roll on roll off, might be an idea to contact Surrey and see if they would sanction that as a number of vets will be taking part..........well they look like vets !!!!!!

Bedfont Sports will also be putting on a buffet after the game which we are very greatful for.

We will be holding a raffle to raise money so it would be appreciated if players could bring a prize where possible.

We will also auction the match balls off again after. One signed by Bedfont Sports, one signed by the Forum team and one unsigned. All for charity ;)