Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedfont Sports XI v Fans Focus XI

CW1975

As with last time, whichever charity we go with, I will get my work to match all money raised.

Quality fella .... well done mate.... Here Loop are you not allowed out to play son.....

Even though i hate reffing and have no intention to ever be one I am qualified and must admit wearing the black makes me look slimmer for 90 min so I can do the other line if your short

Well done NLN. We would be happy to have you involved. Cheers.

As with last time, whichever charity we go with, I will get my work to match all money raised.

Quality fella .... well done mate.... Here Loop are you not allowed out to play son.....

Top man Bom, thank you again for doing this.

I will be twisting loops arm again today, hopefully he will be there.

I fort I'd break the news to the mrs that I would be playing a charity match on my sons 4th birthday and let's just say my ears are still ringing... So unfortunately I'm gonna have to give this game a miss guys

All the best

Phil,thought you wore the Trousers in your House,wuss.S.O.S to Nut 250 get your boots cleaned,their dropping like flies.Lawrie Shennan is a member,someone at Hanworth have a word in his ear please,not that we are desperate like.Please Lawrie.

i will have a word with him smudge there is also bainsy who is a forum member will let you know on both

unfortunately hanworth villa 1st team are having x-mas lunch pi## up that day but would have both played

Please type confirmed next to your name if you are definitely attending on Sunday please.

Staff :

Smudge (In charge)

TRS (Videographer)

Duncs (Team Management)

Weeble (Team Management)

Spy (Team Management)

Officials :

Mewcenary (Referee)

Dale (Assistant)

One official required

The kit will be supplied by Bedfont Sports. Thanks to Terry Reader for all his help, he is a Star and deserves a pat on the back for all his help in getting this game organised.

The team so far :

1 - DMC

2 - Newby (50/50)

3 - Wingman

4 - Brunty

5 - Milesy (50/50)

6 - Cardona7

7 - tel fen

8 - JJ (Skipper) CONFIRMED

9 - Hoggie

10 - YV

11 - Spencer9

12 - loop (50/50)

13 - Rideout (50/50)

14 - Gary James (50/50)

15 - Pistol1606 (50/50)

Dont panic Cards,our Management Team are working on it ,as we speak.Newbs dont forget to tell your boys to bring along a Raffle Prize for the Charity.

ill get a few things smudge dont worry ..............will your beanie be up?? lol

Please type confirmed next to your name if you are definitely attending on Sunday please.

Staff :

Smudge (In charge)

TRS (Videographer)

Duncs (Team Management)

Weeble (Team Management)

Spy (Team Management)

Officials :

Mewcenary (Referee)

Dale (Assistant)

Non League Nigel (Assistant)

The kit will be supplied by Bedfont Sports. Thanks to Terry Reader for all his help, he is a Star and deserves a pat on the back for all his help in getting this game organised.

The team so far :

1 - DMC

2 - Newby (50/50)

3 - Wingman

4 - Brunty

5 - Milesy (50/50)

6 - Cardona7

7 - tel fen

8 - JJ (Skipper) CONFIRMED

9 - Hoggie

10 - YV CONFIRMED

11 - Spencer9 UNAVAILABLE AS WORKING