Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedfont Sports XI v Fans Focus XI

CW1975

Have just got of the phone to Surrey F.A. Regarding the use of subs in our forthcoming match against Bedfont Sports.I was informed that as the match was a FRIENDLY CHARITY MATCH,as long as the Referee is informed before play commences, that role on roll Subs.will be used, there is no limit on the number that can be used.Mark Wood Governance dept.

Have just got of the phone to Surrey F.A. Regarding the use of subs in our forthcoming match against Bedfont Sports.I was informed that as the match was a FRIENDLY CHARITY MATCH,as long as the Referee is informed before play commences, that role on roll Subs.will be used, there is no limit on the number that can be used.Mark Wood Governance dept.

Good work Smudge

Spencer will be happy this time then :P

Missing a few players:

Farleigh Fox

Wingman

Blueandwhitearmy

Cardo

Molly

BorrelisBarMaids

Gilesey

Milesy

New boys:

Unbelievable Tekkers

Intershminter

Missing a few players:

Farleigh Fox

Wingman

Blueandwhitearmy

Cardo

Molly

BorrelisBarMaids

Gilesey

Milesy

New boys:

Unbelievable Tekkers

Intershminter

Did PM you re this YV, be happy to lend a great hand again for a great cause and see how everyone is doing in the new season.

Edited by WingMan

Missing a few players:

Farleigh Fox

Wingman

Blueandwhitearmy

Cardo

Molly

BorrelisBarMaids

Gilesey

Milesy

New boys:

Unbelievable Tekkers

Intershminter

Did PM you re this YV, be happy to lend a great hand again for a great cause and see how everyone is doing in the new season.

Just checked buddy, no messages, did you press send ;) Don't matter, your in, thats all that counts.

Hmm.

I just spoke (well, emailed) Mark at Surrey FA and he has confirmed directly with me that roll-on / roll-off subs are NOT PERMITTED.

As I have maintained previously, you can have as many substitutes as you like.... but once someone is substituted, their game is over!

(The question Smudge apparently asked was, "Can you have more than three subs", hence the confusion)

Now you have clarity!

Hmm.

I just spoke (well, emailed) Mark at Surrey FA and he has confirmed directly with me that roll-on / roll-off subs are NOT PERMITTED.

As I have maintained previously, you can have as many substitutes as you like.... but once someone is substituted, their game is over!

(The question Smudge apparently asked was, "Can you have more than three subs", hence the confusion)

Now you have clarity!

Prefer a good port myself.

P'raps Guernsey could fly a few of their stars over ?

Hmm.

Now you have clarity!

seriously!!!!!!!!!

ok just change your name when you come back on!!

Hmm.

I just spoke (well, emailed) Mark at Surrey FA

and he has confirmed directly with me that roll-on / roll-off subs are NOT PERMITTED.

Now you have clarity!

seriously!!!!!!!!!

ok just change your name when you come back on!

Or use a ref thatll bend slight rule for chhhharity

Hmm.

(The question Smudge apparently asked was,

"Can you have more than three subs", hence the confusion)

Now you have clarity!

The games in middlx also so why ask surrey mewey?

Good lucky newby are you going to have a budget for the big game?

YV I will pop over for the game and a beer

Thanks for putting Bedfont Sports name forward for the match Big Ant. Will see you there.

Mewcenary, leave it out for once!! Why are you so bothered if there are roll on/ off subs!! It is a charity game on a Sunday so just give it a rest!! We appreciate that you are very professional but please just turn a blind eye especially as most of us will have played on the Saturday.... Ok thanks

Mewcenary, leave it out for once!! Why are you so bothered if there are roll on/ off subs!! It is a charity game on a Sunday so just give it a rest!! We appreciate that you are very professional but please just turn a blind eye especially as most of us will have played on the Saturday.... Ok thanks

Here here !!