Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wednesday 30th November

Off to the Spectrum tonight for Guildford City v Colliers Wood United :snow:

Anyone else going? :wub:

Also tonight, Bedfont Sports v CB Hounslow United in division 1. :spank2:

Cove 5-7 Farnborough. AET 5-5 full time.

Farnborough put out a pretty strong side.

Bit of controversy at the end of full time. With 5 mins to go FB scored to make it 5-3 then were makin a sub all of a sudden the cove player shot from kick off and lobbed the keeper.

Problem was chertsey were making a sub and the linesman was taking the subs name on the half way line so not in place. All hell then broke lose on the benches!

After consulting the linesman the ref allowed the goal to stand. Which I can't believe!!

Cove then scored the equaliser with the last kick of the 90. FB scored early in the first half of extra time and again in the second half to kill the game off.

On that performance struggle to see how cove are near the bottom of the league.

Oh and pagey with 5 goals to his name. And 1 back pass ;)

It would have been fringe and reserves as FB had a replay on Tue nite in the Trophy... But I get your point....

ft bedfont sports 6 cb hounslow 2

saw the most of the second half for this an to me cb were on top for most of it had a goal disallowed for offside at 3-1 , was said as i got there cb were on top for first half an looked the same to me second half then jack watts scoring against the run of play to make it 3-1 not sure how scoring went after this but kanani with 1, watts with 4 an ventour off the bench with 1.

Will get the crowds in games like that. See Spencer and Koo gave kept the same philosophy of you score one we will score two from Chertsey to Farnborough.

Massive question marks over whether Jones, Treacher and Moses can make step up. Page and Bennett could be a revelation though.

Actually Farnborough won a Trophy replay Tuesday night away to Bury Town 2-0,with 2 x 16yr olds in their side.So no more gung ho attacking it seems.Well done to Spencer and Koo.

Weebs I think the Chertsey boys were cup tied Tuesday, no doubt Page, Bennett and Ferguson would have played Tuesday if eligible.

Yes mate ur correct..... I hope Pagey does well as I think he is a good bloke.... Wish the others well also but don't know them like I know Pagey. Just hope they all have stinkers against us..............