Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

v St Neots Town

St Neots have obviously got a few bob and a great set up by all accounts and it will be no surprise if they travel further up the pyramid. So it is very refreshing to hear reports on how friendly and hospitable they are . Unlike other clubs with big bucks i could mention.

I hope they manage promotion as long as we take three points off them in our next meeting. :)

Not at all. Nice smooth ride and plenty of good banter - a bit like a mini-minibus! Hope Reg Varney had a better journey back with the lads in the official 'coach'!

The ride up was good too, though I'm not used to all of Beano's Northern slang. When Gareth said he'd share some scoops on the train, I thought he meant some news about the club. In fact, scoops is a Northern term for cans of beer. Not that I was complaining!

Talking of the train, they're very polite and reserved at St. Neots. There was an orderly queue ten yards long of people waiting for their turn to walk up the steps to the exit. If that was Hounslow (sorry, Aaaanslow) I'm sure there would have been some jostling!

Edited by Swifty

Was a tidy game of footy, with St Neots dominating in the 1st half and Ashford returning the favour in the 2nd. I thought we should of been out if sight after 45mins, with a disallowed effort and better finishing, but certainly lucky after 90mins to escape with a point. The Asian boy at left back was excellent, as was your number 10 in the second half. Best of luck for the rest of the season.