Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor FC v Raynes Park Vale

MagicParker

Well wasn't expecting that today! In case anyone dosen't know the score it was 10-0......Yes that is correct 10-0.

Chennels (6/5 maybe Porter) O'Toole (2), Romeo, Anthony.

Special mention has got to out for Ryan O'Toole's first goal, which was probably the best goal I have seen at Stag Meadow (his second wasn't bad either).

Michael Chennels has clearly made a difference to the side, although still not fully fit, scoring a double-hattrick takes some doing no matter how good you are, but he looks a cut above some of the players in this division.

Obviously Egham will put up a sterner test than Raynes Park, but with this attack they will have to score a lot to beat us. ;)

And I think we've got 7 of them on video so should be a nice little video compilation for Geggy to pull together!!! The video of the 10th goal features about 90 seconds of possession football before the goal - bit like watching Barcelona really. B)

Most enjoyable game, but dear oh dear they were poor, and I'm not convinced their 'keeper had actually played in that position before!

That was a quite exceptional performance. The defence was mobile and positive, the finishing clinical, and the midfield controlled the game. Passing and movement was a class above. All in all a very good day at the office and the icing on the cake was the size of the crowd. Speaking to the match officials afterwards, they thought the atmosphere was great and this was helped without doubt by having the Windsor Youth Under 9s in the ground.

Looks like after yesterdays result we're the most hated club in the league again reading threads on the league forum!! I thought yesterday was a great way to go into Christmas a great win, a great performance. Yesterday was that was great about our new club: excellent crowd, great atmosphere, scotty the stag entertaining large numbers of children, packed bar, youth teams enjoying the Windsor FC atmosphere. Everything yesterday showed me we are well on our way to becoming a true community club. Congratulations to Kevin, the entire committee, the management, players, volunteers and all supporters. It was special to be a Windsor fan yesterday. Happy Christmas to one and all!

This is what the loon called Smudge is saying on the main CCL Forum...

Now we all no thats what most people only eat 1 time a year,TURKEYS,but all the Teams should all wake up an smell the coffee.You have been shafted big time in the Premier.The BANKRUPT Club that were Windsor and Eton are working the oracle on you,you were warned by yours truly before the season started,a Leopard rarely changes its spots,and Windsor F.C. are no different.Big signings in the last week,for a CLUB who could not pay their creditors stinks to high heaven.So how can we as a Footballl Community stop this happening,SIMPLES let Guildford City win all their remaining games.now we may not all be Guildford City lovers,but I tell you what it makes great sense to me.SO PLEASE get aboard the Smudge train and stop the Windsor surge,you know it makes sense..

I suppose it's a shame that some people are so bitter about how well the new club is doing but guess we should smile and rise above it confident in the team's ability to shove it where the sun don't shine.... but I suppose we might have similar (hopefully unvoiced) resentments if another club with better facilities and better support came down into our League and took it by storm.

3 points behind, better goal difference and we have to play Guildford at home. And praise be the people in CCL Towers who scheduled this game to be our last home game of the season. Excellent scheduling if you ask me.

But before this happens there are lots of games to go. We are yet to play the likes of Egham Town and Hanworth Villa. We still have to travel to Horley Town and Camberley Town. Lots can happen.

Saturday's team selection was tactical genius and worked perfectly. Chosing a player of the season will not be an easy task.

Winning games and trophies helps of course but Windsor are hardly nailed on for ultimate success this season.

I suppose it couldn't just be that they just enjoy playing together, respect and like playing for the management / coaching team, feel an affinity with the supporters, and have really bought into the long-term strategy for the club that Kevin Stott has outlined????

Bit of a joke the CCL League really, seems to be a mixture of pub teams and teams like

Windsor with glory hunters playing below the level at which they can play. No wonder

some of the teams are pissed off with your lot.

So, of the 22 clubs in the CCL Premier Division, which are pub teams? Please enlighten us.

Bit of a joke the CCL League really, seems to be a mixture of pub teams and teams like

Windsor with glory hunters playing below the level at which they can play. No wonder

So the players that stay with or come back to a team which gets reformed (or relegated) at a lower level are glory hunters?

Interesting logic, that.

Most people would say that the players who spurn a lower team are the glory hounds, but your POV is novel.

Back in the real world, let us be thankful for players with loyalty - and who find happiness in playing where they're genuinely welcome and appreciated.

Pub teams: Raynes Park Vale, Banstead are the two that spring to mind.

Because we scored 11 and 10 against them respectively? I think you are a tad harsh.

Banstead Athletic were formed in 1944/45 and have played in the Athenian and Isthmian Leagues. Also semi finalists in the FA Vase.

RPV were formed in 1995 following the merger between Raynes Park (1964) and Malden Vale (1967) Malden Vale have played in the Isthmian League. RPV joined the CCL in 1995.

Would you like to have a rethink?

So the players that stay with or come back to a team which gets reformed (or relegated) at a lower level are glory hunters?

Interesting logic, that.

Most people would say that the players who spurn a lower team are the glory hounds, but your POV is novel.

Back in the real world, let us be thankful for players with loyalty - and who find happiness in playing where they're genuinely welcome and appreciated.

You are missing my point. Chennels, etc. are now playing at a level which is not good enough for their

talent. To beat a team 10-0 is hardly an even sporty match is it? Lets see what happens when

your money dries up (again). They will be off.