Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

Windsor FC v Raynes Park Vale

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like after yesterdays result we're the most hated club in the league again reading threads on the league forum!! I thought yesterday was a great way to go into Christmas a great win, a great per

Sincere Thanks and Merry Christmas to the 3,600+ who read this enthralling and entertaining exchange of views. All that remains is to hope you all can get to the Egham game tomorrow and enjoy the atmo

To get this back on thread.......thanks to all at the club for making the RPV match day wonderful. I know the Windsor Youth players and coaches thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

It was also interesting to see Keith and players signing autographs afterwards...has to be the first time I have seen the Colonel smile in weeks!

Sue - thank you and good luck on Boxing Day. I will definitely come over and say hello.

All - As much as WR wishes to continue his crusade against us, important not to tire all Slough fans with the same brush.

Paul G - my sister's friends son was a member of the team, and the feedback from his mum, was how excited all the kids were and how much they thoroughly enjoyed the game and their time with scotty the stag. As I mentioned earlier, last Saturday made me proud to be a Windsor FC fan, with all the kids and youth team kids and everyone in the ground pretty much wearing some kind of WFC clothing, plus Scotty the Stag dishing out leaflets in the town centre in the morning it made us truly feel like a community club and showed how far we have come. These are really exciting times for us and once again would like to thank everyone involved for getting us where we are. Those dark days in February are very much behind us, am really excited about 2012!

Ihave been following WEFC/Windsor FC since 1961 when I came to Windsor to join the Army at Combermere Barracks.

In 2004 I moved to Lincolnshire from Windsor and always looked for the Windsor results.

I joined this site some months ago and have never posted a reply until now. Last Saturday I saw the game at Stag Meadow when I paid a visit to my son.

I have seen many a fine game over the past 50 years and this game was no exception.

I find the comments by the the person called "Windsor Rebel" most offence.

Please refrain from posting any further comments on this topic as I find you a complete bore and suggest you crawl back under the stone from whence you came.

No doubt this comment will result from more projected vile from WR.

WR- You just keep wanting to miss the point dont you. The people who were owed most by the PREVIOUS club were the players and management and they still went on to win a league whilst not being paid. Given it was effectively run by P Simpson who was the PREVIOUS chairman it has NOTHING to do with Windsor FC and the records of the said PREVIOUS club have been expunged by the FA! Now we both know that Slough were in a very similar situation and your chairman simply locked the gates on Wexham Park and told the club to go away. If I am not mistaken there were also debts. But due to the clubs willingness to continue and following a nomadic existence which is still going on - you survived. So I simply dont care what you wish to make up about who may dislike Windsor etc- because its irrelevant as is your view. So if you feel so strongly about the club, other than the fact that it is free entry- why bother coming? I dont suppose the club will miss the price of your one drink and who know- it may survive without it.

The big question is however- why are you so obsessed with Windsor? You very clearly are extremely obsessed with the club & one has to wonder why?

WR- You just keep wanting to miss the point dont you. The people who were owed most by the PREVIOUS club were the players and management and they still went on to win a league whilst not being paid. Given it was effectively run by P Simpson who was the PREVIOUS chairman it has NOTHING to do with Windsor FC and the records of the said PREVIOUS club have been expunged by the FA! Now we both know that Slough were in a very similar situation and your chairman simply locked the gates on Wexham Park and told the club to go away. If I am not mistaken there were also debts. But due to the clubs willingness to continue and following a nomadic existence which is still going on - you survived. So I simply dont care what you wish to make up about who may dislike Windsor etc- because its irrelevant as is your view. So if you feel so strongly about the club, other than the fact that it is free entry- why bother coming? I dont suppose the club will miss the price of your one drink and who know- it may survive without it.

Did you not owe the taxman money and thats why WEFC was wound up. I think yuo have missed the point.

The big question is however- why are you so obsessed with Windsor? You very clearly are extremely obsessed with the club & one has to wonder why?

WR - if you wish to start up a thread about the HMRC then fine but can we please keep this thread about the RPV match and the positives that came out of that day. I am happy to discuss your views but not at this time with so many games on for us and STFC.

Finally, most of us, if not all want Slough Town to do well this season because it is good for local football generally. I also happen to know a large number of Slough fans who wish us well and a smaller number that regularly attend Windsor matches.

...IF you win the league you will be the most unpopular champions for a long while.

I have spoken to quite afew non-league people (not Slough peoeple I hasten to add), and they are all

pretty pissed off with the way your have conducted yourselves.

Actually I can now believe WR on this. If I was some supporter of a completely unrelated club, and he buttonholed me and went off on a foam-flecked rant about how evil WEFC were and how WFC are the spawn of Satan too and how he hates hates hates us, they didn't pay their taxes, did they, wicked people, and he hopes we lose, precious, it wants us to lose, yes precious....

I too would agree with whatever he said.

In the hope he'd go away.

It's the understandable reaction.

Gods above, neighbour, listen to yourself. You're giving the proper Slough fans a bad image. Go hate on Chelsea, or similar, it's just as irrelevant to you but at least you'd have company.

Edited by dansilk

Sincere Thanks and Merry Christmas to the 3,600+ who read this enthralling and entertaining exchange of views. All that remains is to hope you all can get to the Egham game tomorrow and enjoy the atmosphere, let alone a great game. Weather looks good, pitch is fantastic, the festive Programme is will have you rolling in the aisles (or the terraces), the food is enticing and the bar is stocked up. What more could you want as a Christmas present?!