Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

All Change At Hanwell Town FC!

Hanwell Town FC have accepted the resignations of the Management team of Keith Rowlands and Jason Tucker.

Keith Rowlands and Jason Tucker are both Hanwell Town Legends but a change of Management is needed it is the right time and the right thing for them to do for the club.

Keith Rowlands played 371 games and scored 283 goals for the club.

Jason Tucker who was still playing this season played 292 games and scored 50 goals for the club.

Goodluck to both Keith and Jason for the future.

Hanwell Town FC have accepted the resignations of the Management team of Keith Rowlands and Jason Tucker.

Keith Rowlands and Jason Tucker are both Hanwell Town Legends but a change of Management is needed it is the right time and the right thing for them to do for the club.

Keith Rowlands played 371 games and scored 283 goals for the club.

Jason Tucker who was still playing this season played 292 games and scored 50 goals for the club.

Goodluck to both Keith and Jason for the future.

Really hope you find a management team to take the club forward.

AFC Dunstable have found the Hanwell committee very welcoming on our first season in the Premier and deserve success.

To add my 2 pence worth. Club was doing really well a couple of seasons ago when Boysie Wise was involved. I hear through the grape vine that all was not well back then but, isnt it a results game?? 6th in the league with loads of injuries, playing loads of youth team players and still getting results.

Cant really say to much more but what I know is that certain people have a big influence at Hanwell Town and this time its back fired!!

AFC Dunstable have found the Hanwell committee very welcoming on our first season in the Premier and deserve success.

One of the main reasons i support Hanwell Town FC is because they are such a friendly club and the Hanwell Town FC committee are a friendly bunch and they do a great job for the club.

Interesting times ahead me thinks :)

To add my 2 pence worth. Club was doing really well a couple of seasons ago when Boysie Wise was involved. I hear through the grape vine that all was not well back then but, isnt it a results game?? 6th in the league with loads of injuries, playing loads of youth team players and still getting results.

Cant really say to much more but what I know is that certain people have a big influence at Hanwell Town and this time its back fired!!

Keith Rowlands was Joint manager with Boysie Wise for a couple of seasons.

Keith Rowlands and Jason Tucker will remain in charge until a replacement or replacements are found.

Sad to see Keith & Tucks leave, enjoyed working with em but dont think they couldve given much more. The amount of players Ive seen leave has been dissapointing and theirs nothing Tucks or Keith could do about it. Any manager/s wouldve struggled to replace what we've lost over the last few months. Anyway plenty of games to go, lets just hope whoever comes in can change our recent form, im raring to go once ive devoured my turkey & drunk my wine.

Merry Christmas to all & wish Tucks & Keith all the best.

Thats what i like to hear Spencer :D

A hatrick against Oxhey Jets and Haringey Borough would be a very nice xmas present from you Spencer ;)

Have a good xmas and rest up before the Oxhey Jets game.

Edited by Savagebee

its not a results game to rhodes and carl the truth lol .

Boysie yeah top coach top fella, this was a massive mistake of Hanwell's.....wonder would they have the guts to get him back?????

if they did I'd predict a top 6 finish

Hanwell Towns new Manager is Tommy Williams and his Assistant will be Luke Evans.

Goodluck to both of them.

Hanwell Towns new Manager is Tommy Williams and his Assistant will be Luke Evans

What are their backgrounds out of interest

Hanwell Towns new Manager is Tommy Williams and his Assistant will be Luke Evans

I think Tommy Williams is around 32 years old and he was playing for Bedfont Town this season playing 12 games and scoring 3 goals and Luke Evans is around the same age and has played for Farnborough, Uxbridge, Northwood and Slough Town.

Couldn't find anything on google to pass off as your own knowledge/opinion? Why not just assume/make it up as usual.

Both have come from the Combined Counties region I believe? Luke Evans has recently stopped playing? savagebee to confirm

Yes and not sure about Luke Evans still playing but he looks in good condition so you never know.

Both have come from the Combined Counties region I believe? Luke Evans has recently stopped playing? savagebee to confirm

Yes and not sure about Luke Evans still playing but he looks in good condition so you never know.

Luke Evans centre back from Fleet to Walton Casuals then went on loan for fitness to Eversley in the CCL Div.1 eventually wasn't part of Walton Casuals future plans so now Assistant Manager at Hanwell........ but I would expect him to play...

Look out N ice Guy is on your forum, Expect some rumours re Wage bills :)

Hi NG :)

Guess what Krooner, it's an exchange deal ......... your getting Rhodes :lol:

Haha sounds good to me. Neutral fan anyway we can ban Rhides till he pays that debt of £20 to a charity?