Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

All Change At Hanwell Town FC!

Up to the dizzy heights of 7th.

Its been to long.

Hanwell Town have appointed Ray Duffy as their new manager for the 2012-13 season. Duffy managed the club in their promotion season of 1998-1999, when they climbed out of Division One of the league into The Premier Division and the club will hope that he can achieve a similar objective in the forthcoming season. He remained manager until resigning mid-way through the 2005-06 season.

Another Has-bin

Could be what we need. He's been there done it before and got the T Shirt.

Ray Duffy and his team are doing a great job.

5 wins in a row now orange.gif

This is the best team of players Hanwell Town FC have had in years every player at the club wants to play for the club they did me proud yesterday every player seems to be giving 110% when they play and our results are starting to show that.

Keep up the good work lads.

UP THE TOWN!

Edited by Savagebee

Always nice to see well run clubs do well . Good luck to all and I'm looking forward to coming over when ampthill play there .

Every club that does well has a great atmosphere but,............. We all know what Hanwell Town can be like when things are turned on its head......Even though, I wish you all the best

Cheers UP THE TOWN!

Every club that does well has a great atmosphere but,.............

You mean in the dressing room or on the terraces, Hanwell Town don’t have much of a fan base do they!

Hanwell Town don’t have much of a fan base do they!

Not many middlesex clubs do.

Goal number 291 for K.Rowlands today

Goal 292 today!

Legend End Of thumbsup.gif

good times we shall be up there and stay up with the dizzy heights 406.gif come on the town loveshower.gif

B)

good first half,second half we was still in the changing rooms angry.png 4-1 lose at home not good enough boys

Yes it was defo a game of two halfs but the better team won in my opinion.

Good times

Savagebee – So do you think Hanwell Town will be there or there abouts at the end of April with Aylesbury United and Dunstable Town

Savagebee – So do you think Hanwell Town will be there or there abouts at the end of April with Aylesbury United and Dunstable Town

No way.

I think we will finish around mid-table and after last season i would be happy with that.

• 2 weeks later...

The new Managements record (Tommy Williams/Luke Evans) is =

Played = 20

Won = 4

Drew = 6

Lost = 10

Goals For = 33

Goals Against = 45

Two clean sheets in 20 games.

We failed to score a goal in just two of those 20 games.

Since the new managment team came in things have got better the team have let in less goals showed more passion and played better football. I do believe that if Tommy and Luke had come in earlier in the season we wouldnt have finished in the bottom two.

The management tea of Tommy Williams and Luke Evans have stood down indicating they cannot move the club forward?

An appointment of the new manager is expected this week

I thought Tommy and Luke did a good job so goodluck to both of them.

Lets hope an appointment is made soon so we can start preparing for next season whatever League we are in also ive noticed lots of clubs already have their pre-season games confirmed.

When the new Managment came in at the end of December we were bottom of the League playing crap football and putting out a different team each game and letting in far to many goals in. Well we got off the bottom of the League, started playing better football, let in less goals, played a more settled side and scored more goals. As i have said before if Tommy and Luke had come in a month ot two earlier i dont think we would have finished in the bottom two.

Tommy Williams is now caretaker boss of Carshalton Athletic FC and they won 1 0 yesterday against Hastings.