Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

All Change At Hanwell Town FC!

Luke Evans centre back from Fleet to Walton Casuals then went on loan for fitness to Eversley in the CCL Div.1 eventually wasn't part of Walton Casuals future plans so now Assistant Manager at Hanwell........ but I would expect him to play...

I hope he does play for us as i think Luke Evans along side Mark Gallagher would be a very good pairing at the heart of our defence.

• 2 weeks later...

Jason Tucker who was still playing this season played 292 games and scored 50 goals for the club.

Jason Tucker is staying at the club as a player.

Both have come from the Combined Counties region I believe? Luke Evans has recently stopped playing? savagebee to confirm

Yes and not sure about Luke Evans still playing but he looks in good condition so you never know.

Luke Evans started and finished the game for Hanwell Town yesterday.

ts a funny old game

8JAN

The Ducks returned from the game against Hanwell Town with what on the face of it was a comfortable win. However, the scoreline doesn’t necessarily reflect the balance of play, such was the effort the bottom of the league team put into the game.

The game, played under a setting sun, was dominated by the hosts in the first half, and had they been able to capitalise on their possession could have been ahead at the break. However, it was livewire striker, Joey Acheampong, in the form of his life at the moment, who made the breakthrough 12 minutes from half time, after outpacing the home defence and finding the corner of the net.

The half time team talk paid dividends as the Ducks looked much more dangerous in the second period, scoring twice more in the space of two minutes midway through the half from Paul Edgeworth and a second from Acheampong. Hanwell who showed that under their new management they are not going to be easy opposition for anyone, played good football throughout, belying their lowly league position and scored an impressive goal themselves from Dean Worman with 15 minutes remaining, the least their efforts deserved. However, it was the Ducks who would have the final say, Danny Jones adding the cream on the cake in the last minute direct from a free kick, although perhaps the final scoreline was slightly flattering for the Ducks.

Thanks to Ian Pluck for the report. A full version will be added when Luke returns form his holiday.

Alas I don't think Hanwell will stay up this season, that's not being bitchy or trying to cause an argument, I just feel they have too much to do.

We will have to do very well to stay up but it is possible there is still enough games left to get the points we need to stay up but i have to admit time is running out and i also feel we have to much to do now. Maybe the change of management should have happened one or two months earlier.

Alas I don't think Hanwell will stay up this season, that's not being bitchy or trying to cause an argument, I just feel they have too much to do.

We will have to do very well to stay up but it is possible there is still enough games left to get the points we need to stay up but i have to admit time is running out and i also feel we have to much to do now. Maybe the change of management should have happened one or two months earlier.

I suppose Savagebee. Again I just want to say I wasn't intending any offence there. I also think that Holmer Green, Hatfield and Biggleswade Utd will have to string a few together to stay up, it will be an interesting run in.

On another thread I did do a prediction and say (and I am sorry) Hanwell and Biggleswade to be relegated, unless of course there are changes or run of results change then I could well be very wrong.

Again I just want to say I wasn't intending any offence there.

No offence taken. I agree with what you say. Hanwell Town will do very well not to get relegated at the end of the season. But as a supporter i have to keep the faith but even if they do go down i will still go and watch them.

Edited by Savagebee

Hanwell Town FC have accepted the resignations of the Management team of Keith Rowlands and Jason Tucker.

Keith Rowlands and Jason Tucker are both Hanwell Town Legends but a change of Management is needed it is the right time and the right thing for them to do for the club.

Keith Rowlands played 371 games and scored 283 goals for the club.

Jason Tucker who was still playing this season played 292 games and scored 50 goals for the club.

Goodluck to both Keith and Jason for the future.

Keith The Legend ;) Rowlands may stay at the club as a player :blink:

Most seasons you need 35 points to stay up, Looking the at the league table Hanwell need another 22 points from 17 games.

Stotfold 25 8 5 12 30 44 -14 29 Oxhey Jets 24 8 4 12 44 56 -12 28 Hertford Town 25 8 4 13 40 64 -24 28 Harefield United 25 7 6 12 33 50 -17 27 Hadley 25 6 6 13 35 48 -13 24 Biggleswade United 24 6 5 13 34 56 -22 23 Hatfield Town 24 6 2 16 29 60 -31 20 Holmer Green 26 4 4 18 42 72 -30 16 Hanwell Town 25 4 1 20 27 78 -51 13

Hanwell need another 22 points from 17 games.

:(

Another loss today. i have been watching Hanwells resluts with some interest and I still cannot believe that 2 rookies were given the job. No offence toward those in charge but I think the board took a massive gamble. Bottom of the league and needing wins, what you really need is experience, a manager with a list of players he can bring in. I feel sorry for the lads in charge and wish them all the best, hope you start to string a few results together lads.

hope you start to string a few results together lads.

So do i ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hanwell Town FC have accepted the resignations of the Management team of Keith Rowlands and Jason Tucker.

Keith Rowlands and Jason Tucker are both Hanwell Town Legends but a change of Management is needed it is the right time and the right thing for them to do for the club.

Keith The Legend wink.png Rowlands may stay at the club as a player blink.png

Keith Rowlands scored his 284 goal for the club yesterday against Broxbourne Borough and i hear he played well.

Edited by Savagebee

Both have come from the Combined Counties region I believe? Luke Evans has recently stopped playing? savagebee to confirm

Yes and not sure about Luke Evans still playing but he looks in good condition so you never know.

Luke Evans started and finished the game for Hanwell Town yesterday.

Luke Evans got sent off against Broxbourne Borough on Saturday for handball on the goal line :(

• 4 weeks later...

Keith The Legend wink.png Rowlands may stay at the club as a player blink.png

Keith Rowlands scored his 284 goal for the club yesterday against Broxbourne Borough and i hear he played well.

Since Keith The Legend Rowlands made his comeback as a player he has made 1 sub app and 3 starts and he has scored 2 goals and got sent off once ;)

Wouldn't be surprised If Keith was back in charge next season

I doubt it! but i suppose you never know. Keith Rowlands just seems to be enjoying playing football again.