Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

All Change At Hanwell Town FC!

First Pre-Season Game Confirmed.

Hanwell Town v Northwood Saturday 04/08/12 KO 3PM.

Savagebee - Thanks, I'll add that one to the comprehensive list of pre-season friendlies I'm currently compiling for the new thread later today or tomorrow unless, as I said, Karen beats me to it

Savagebee - Thanks, I'll add that one to the comprehensive list of pre-season friendlies I'm currently compiling for the new thread later today or tomorrow unless, as I said, Karen beats me to it

Its not a competition and there is no prize. Just make sure you get it right! lol

Although the SSML haven't announced dates of playing season yet, I have found a lot of leagues that have stated their season start date to be the first weekend in August due to the fact that the FA Cup Extra Preliminary Round takes place on the 11th August (a week earlier than last season)

This is your chance to do something useful Rhodes - I await with baited breath

To be fair to Rhodes it was a pretty good effort he put in last pre season

The management tea of Tommy Williams and Luke Evans have stood down indicating they cannot move the club forward?

An appointment of the new manager is expected this week

Hanwell Town have appointed Ray Duffy as their new manager for the 2012-13 season. Duffy managed the club in their promotion season of 1998-1999, when they climbed out of Division One of the league into The Premier Division and the club will hope that he can achieve a similar objective in the forthcoming season. He remained manager until resigning mid-way through the 2005-06 season.

Edited by Savagebee

The management tea of Tommy Williams and Luke Evans have stood down indicating they cannot move the club forward?

An appointment of the new manager is expected this week

Hanwell Town have appointed Ray Duffy as their new manager for the 2012-13 season. Duffy managed the club in their promotion season of 1998-1999, when they climbed out of Division One of the league into The Premier Division and the club will hope that he can achieve a similar objective in the forthcoming season. He remained manager until resigning mid-way through the 2005-06 season.

Another Has-bin

Another Has-bin

Could be what we need. He's been there done it before and got the T Shirt.

And he will be assisted by Mark Adams.

:hidesbehindsofa:

;)

All change Division wise aswell wink.png

The Town are staying up! The Town are staying up!

:66:

Oh well no Hanwell Town v Southall derby for you next season SB

I think we may play them in a pre-season game.

Oh well no Hanwell Town v Southall derby for you next season SB

I think we may play them in a pre-season game.

Or get drawn to play them in a Cup competition.

hopefully, you'll put a lick of paint around the changing room, and sort the clubhouse out. lol

:kissmyarse:

:295:

Or get drawn to play them in a Cup competition.

You never know and at least we will defo have a home tie if we play Southall in a Cup competition :roflmao:

There could be a lot of Duffys in our team next season + a Buckley :seeyah:

:victory: