Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor Wage Bill

Krooner

A thread dedicated to Nice guy making his comments re the Windsor Wage Bill and for everyone connected to Windsor to deny/slate him.

Should save other threads being hijacked by it :)

Edited by Krooner

Good idea for the thread, Kroons............

....... though I fail to see what the Windsor budget has to do with anyone outside of their own Club Committee, unless of course they contravene laws, rules and regulations.

Are any posters on the CCL forum making such allegations ?

If so, I'd be interested to read them, as I'm sure so would KS and others !

Not too sure what difference it makes whatever the budget is!! Manchester City have a bigger budget than the rest of the Premier League so what good luck to them!!

Come on NG tell the world what you know or are you still telling porkies (nothing new there then).

If there's nothing new then if I'm telling porkies cone collector, why would it be of any interest to you if they're porkies........lol !

Not too sure what difference it makes whatever the budget is!! Manchester City have a bigger budget than the rest of the Premier League so what good luck to them!!

Again, if people read my posts you will actually see that I said if Windsor do have a very good budget (at CCL level) good luck to them.

My annoyance is that Windsor, on other old threads and posts, even going right back to when they started their campaign on this forum, someone said 'we' Windsor are near on/not paying players (now correct me if I'm wrong). Why would they have to say that and other posts saying they have a small budget...why ? Just come out straight and be up front, but don't lie that Windsor have a small budget when I know they don't........Sparks you know exactly what I mean !

I will tell you that with the players/management budget Windsor have, they should do well (ie) win or at least play-offs in the Ryman /Southern League Div.1 let alone the team they have now is reputed to be better than W & Eton Southern League Premier team ! That's all I'm getting at......

Listen you tedious bore - you've been saying for ages you know what it is so time to leave aside the talking-in-riddles and backtracking bullcrap and just tell us what the [censored] budget is.

Put up or shut up.

Ooops touched a nerve have we.......look back at my previous posts you rude man, it wasn't so long ago it will keep you busy...lol !

Anyway, not a nice way to speak to someone who spent some good earned money at your club on Tuesday, got alot of thank you's then didn't I.......!!!

If the old W&EFC had debts when they folded last season, then IMO the reformed club have a moral obligation to pay off the dept of the previous club before they even consider paying players. Anything less would be cheating.

Oh no now you have done it :evil:

It happens all the time in business and football. A company can go under owing millions and it is called Weeble holdings .... then it goes bust and trades again as Weeble not holdings..... The only thing I will say is there was a ground with nobody playing football there. I for one am pleased footie is in the Windsor community again and although there are things that have gone on in the past that is where I think they should stay. Some times it is better to let go of things otherwise they drive you mad......

And if they have a big budget ... it is really down to them... For me tho if I was a player of the ability of some at Windsor I would like to try and play the highest level I could whilst still young enough and be a little fish in a big pond growing rather than a huge fish in a gold fish pond that cannot grow anymore.... Only my view so please dont shoot me down........

Edited by Weeble

It happens all the time in business and football. A company can go under owing millions and it is called Weeble holdings .... then it goes bust and trades again as Weeble not holdings..... The only thing I will say is there was a ground with nobody playing football there. I for one am pleased footie is in the Windsor community again and although there are things that have gone on in the past that is where I think they should stay. Some times it is better to let go of things otherwise they drive you mad......

And if they have a big budget ... it is really down to them... For me tho if I was a player of the ability of some at Windsor I would like to try and play the highest level I could whilst still young enough and be a little fish in a big pond growing rather than a huge fish in a gold fish pond that cannot grow anymore.... Only my view so please dont shoot me down........

Weeble, I have no problem with views and opinions - however I do have contempt when what I believe to be false information based entirely on uninformed guesswork is presented as fact and, despite numerous challenges, is neither substantiated or withdrawn.

Weeble, I have no problem with views and opinions - however I do have contempt when what I believe to be false information based entirely on uninformed guesswork is presented as fact and, despite numerous challenges, is neither substantiated or withdrawn.

It happens mate.... The only thing you can do is ignore it as the people who really know are the only people that matter.... and if every player is on 500 a week who cares.... not me....thats for sure... You will always get the Spencer Day treatment when you are doing well with good players ... Don't rise to the bait just have a big yawn and wave ....

Sound advice! There's a bit of me that just HAS to rise sometimes!!

(Oo-er Mrs!!! :eek: )

Have a chat with a now good friend of mine the windsor ram he may be able to tell you how I deal with people who try and get you to rise to the bait... I look at them and say .... and sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz or I don't want your life story.... kills them stone dead and a few others ... ask him as you must know who he is.