Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Feltham v Sheerwater

YHWhitby

Wattsy has already summed this one up in the results thread. For some reason we have decided to give teams a head start recently before spending the rest of the game in the opposition half but failing to score one of many chances being created.

v Feltham(4-2), 3 down after 10 mins then countless attacks with little end product. Managed to score twice but the damage was already done. Feltham score 4th near the end on the counter. Defensive errors costing dearly.

v Cobham(5-1), Early goal followed by you attack, we attack football, a good Cobham side taking their chances and defensive errors again.

v South Kilburn(2-1), SK had three chances all game and we camped in their half second period but couldn't get the equaliser. SK had a 2-0 head start

v Westfield(3-3), Early goals then end to end football, this time managing to get a result. Westfield had a 2-0 head start.

Good going forward, need to finish more chances and need to tighten up at the back, Guernsey next!!!

Wattsy has already summed this one up in the results thread. For some reason we have decided to give teams a head start recently before spending the rest of the game in the opposition half but failing to score one of many chances being created.

v Feltham(4-2), 3 down after 10 mins then countless attacks with little end product. Managed to score twice but the damage was already done. Feltham score 4th near the end on the counter. Defensive errors costing dearly.

v Cobham(5-1), Early goal followed by you attack, we attack football, a good Cobham side taking their chances and defensive errors again.

v South Kilburn(2-1), SK had three chances all game and we camped in their half second period but couldn't get the equaliser. SK had a 2-0 head start

v Westfield(3-3), Early goals then end to end football, this time managing to get a result. Westfield had a 2-0 head start.

Good going forward, need to finish more chances and need to tighten up at the back, Guernsey next!!!

You actually went 1 up, before we went 3-1 up YV......you still on the Xmas Sherry!!!

You actually went 1 up, before we went 3-1 up YV......you still on the Xmas Sherry!!!

Haha, I just knew I was gonna be corrected at some stage and this one was the one I wasn't 100% sure of. Anyway, we were lucky with our first ;)

I'm looking forward to my visit to Sheerwater FC on Saturday :-) :greengirl:

Don't forget yer speedo's !!

I'm expecting to see revenge for your away day tonking Chris!

I'm hoping they bring their strongest squad as well Bom just to make it even more sweet. :wacko: