Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Smith Suspension

as of last night.....no

its complete bollox if you ask me,he didn't do anything that any other player don't do when getting sent off,the referee was and still is a complete...........

The problem is that if you get an ar$ehole of a ref who just hates certain clubs/players they can virtually do and say what they want without the FA ever questioning them.

My guess is that the FA will decide to tell us thursday or friday that he is banned for one match starting at grimsby,leaving us up the creek without a paddle,probably not even enough time to draft someone in for one match as we are not exactly blessed with tonnes of strikers.

Saying that,half of me hopes it is grimsby as i want at least one of our strike force available for Bury

Edited by Eastside Urchin

as of last night.....no

its complete bollox if you ask me,he didn't do anything that any other player don't do when getting sent off,the referee was and still is a complete...........

The problem is that if you get an ar$ehole of a ref who just hates certain clubs/players they can virtually do and say what they want without the FA ever questioning them.

My guess is that the FA will decide to tell us thursday or friday that he is banned for one match starting at grimsby,leaving us up the creek without a paddle,probably not even enough time to draft someone in for one match as we are not exactly blessed with tonnes of strikers.

Saying that,half of me hopes it is grimsby as i want at least one of our strike force available for Bury

Maybe you should tell the FA who you are.

as of last night.....no

Maybe you could send them in a letter seeing as you are always so concerned with Hornchurch

as of last night.....no

At least he has reverted to type and shown his true colours and none of this 'I actually like Hx crap'. He tried to worm his way in to our affections but at least has given that up and started to be sarcastic again.

as of last night.....no

At least he has reverted to type and shown his true colours and none of this 'I actually like Hx crap'. He tried to worm his way in to our affections but at least has given that up and started to be sarcastic again.

I never tried to worm my way into your affections, but I did make an effort to improve relations. As others have also found to their cost its just not worth the effort thanks to people like you. Trying a little harder to get on with other non league supporters would increase your gates considerably, but I that it will ever happen.

as of last night.....no

I never tried to worm my way into your affections, but I did make an effort to improve relations. As others have also found to their cost its just not worth the effort thanks to people like you. Trying a little harder to get on with other non league supporters would increase your gates considerably, but I that it will ever happen.

Let me think of a suitable response.................: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: yep thats it

Edited by Hasbeen