Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Scores 6/1/12

Egham won 2-1 at Wembley. Dale Marvell scored a wonderful free kick (17) and Charlie Muldowney got a gift of a second after Lee Pearce (yep, that one) took out his own player, Alexandre Mukeni, on the edge of the box and Charlie scored his third in two games with a toe poke into an empty net. Wembley were a lot better in the second half and we had to defend for most of it but then Alex Low scored (88). Where the ref got 7 minutes over from heaven knows.

The ref from the South Kilburn game watched the tail end of the game and said there was some controversy over one of the goals, and that SK lost 2-3.

Egham must feel lucky to have come away with 3 points,with me being troubled only 3 times in the 2nd half,the 1st goal(freekick) wow! Up and over the wall into the bottom corner,the 2nd was the defender not listening or getting out of the way.it was good to see some old friends from Egham,strange that some feel it alright to call a Wembley player a c<>t from behind the goal,after he complained about being caught with an elbow.well done Egham and good luck with the push for promotion.

Who's putting results into the official site / Full time?

Yet again the South Kilburn result is reported as a stupid score, and it's not just their home games either. They're taking the pee out of this league.

There's also Staines Lammas 4 Worcester Park 1 reported as a result. Haven't got a clue what's going on there.

We lost 4-0 at Molesey. Can't argue with the result. Molesey wanted it more but they're certainly not a team or bunch of supporters who are trying to make friends. Earlier on in the season they reported that they're suffering from huge debts. I felt some pity for them and retweeted s couple of things they were doing to raise money by way of support but when you hear their supporters and when the person doing their Twitter comes out with ludicrous comments about us not being able to play football so we decided to get a Molesey player sent off instead (he got two yellows, both of which, along with the other Molesey yellows and our yellows were deserved), it makes me think Molesey don't deserve my sympathy or support. As well as being gracious in defeat, some clubs need to learn to be gracious in victory but, for some reason, Molesey have always had issues with Camberley. never mind - that's their problem, not ours.

I see the offending tweet has now been deleted.

What are you talking about I sat in the main stand at Molesey today there was plenty of remarks about the way Molesey play from the Camberley supporters before we scored the first goal. There was 2 Camberley supporters on the far side of the pitch shouting and swearng at our players for most of the match. We also had to put up with Camberley players rolling around on the floor trying to get Molesey players booked.

Very unlike our supporters and would be interested to know if someone could identify them as they clearly need to be told what is acceptable and not.

Cb 1 bedfont sports 3

Not a pretty game to watch an was nil all at halftime but we shoulda still been in front !

Joe jackson got us underway with a cool finish to the keepers left which was closely followed by a neat jack watts header the game was all us an cb offered little in second half then up stepped jordan vidal with a contender for goal of the season outside of his left boot about 25 yds out into top far corner keeper didnt move making it 3 nil cbreplied with a goal just after an the game fizzled out another 3 points an keeps us firmly on guernseys heels ;)

So what if anything are the league/FA going to do about South Kilburn? They regular extract the urine with posting false scores, surely this is breach of league or FA rules?

Farnham 1 Sandhurst 3 A very good response from the Sandhurst lads after our drubbing at Ash last week this result followed the spectacular result against Staines in the southern combination cup on thursday,The game was a fairly contested affair and could have gone either way but we edged it with some quality finishing our attitude tioday was top draw, Salv can be pleased with the response from the players as they had a first class attitude with players returning from injuries and a few very good additions to the squad everyone is fighting for a place in the starting line up.

Yet again the South Kilburn result is reported as a stupid score, and it's not just their home games either. They're taking the pee out of this league.

There's also Staines Lammas 4 Worcester Park 1 reported as a result. Haven't got a clue what's going on there.

We lost 4-0 at Molesey. Can't argue with the result. Molesey wanted it more but they're certainly not a team or bunch of supporters who are trying to make friends. Earlier on in the season they reported that they're suffering from huge debts. I felt some pity for them and retweeted s couple of things they were doing to raise money by way of support but when you hear their supporters and when the person doing their Twitter comes out with ludicrous comments about us not being able to play football so we decided to get a Molesey player sent off instead (he got two yellows, both of which, along with the other Molesey yellows and our yellows were deserved), it makes me think Molesey don't deserve my sympathy or support. As well as being gracious in defeat, some clubs need to learn to be gracious in victory but, for some reason, Molesey have always had issues with Camberley. never mind - that's their problem, not ours.

Molesey won 4-0 ..wow I didn't expect that I have to admit, I thought it would be alot closer than that. It seems like I may have made the wrong choice going to Hanworth Villa which may I say was a good tight match as TRS video reveals ! Surprised with your comments VP not like you, is this a touch of sour grapes I ask ?

I've watched 2 previous Molesey v Camberley games, they are evenly contested and were fiesty perhaps due to both being ex-Ryman clubs trying to prove themselves....who knows ? From memory Camberley are not always goody 2 shoes especially last season when I watched the game at Camberley. Darren Barnard at that game should be ashamed of himself being an ex-pro he should be more disciplined especially with comments he was making..........sore loser I think ! .....perhaps he feels he is under-achieving with the decent budget Camberley have ?

Molesey won 4-0 ..wow I didn't expect that I have to admit, I thought it would be alot closer than that. It seems like I may have made the wrong choice going to Hanworth Villa which may I say was a good tight match as TRS video reveals ! Surprised with your comments VP not like you, is this a touch of sour grapes I ask ?

I've watched 2 previous Molesey v Camberley games, they are evenly contested and were fiesty perhaps due to both being ex-Ryman clubs trying to prove themselves....who knows ? From memory Camberley are not always goody 2 shoes especially last season when I watched the game at Camberley. Darren Barnard at that game should be ashamed of himself being an ex-pro he should be more disciplined especially with comments he was making..........sore loser I think ! .....perhaps he feels he is under-achieving with the decent budget Camberley have ?

I think the last person to accuse of having sour grapes is VP. Noone suggested Camberley were goody two shoes did they but I think the tweet from Molesey was completely out of order yesterday. Perhaps we should have posted about what a "supporter" of Molesey did a couple of years ago ?

Are Camberley under achieving. I am not sure they are IMHO.

Blimey you lot need to calm down , all i said in my tweet was that camberley were trying to get our player sent off , which in my opinion they were.also in my opinion Camberley commited much worse fouls that went unpuinshed.

And you did have 2 supporters on the far side of the pitch shouting and swearing at our players for most of the game.

Also the tweets are my opinions and not the clubs

NG, I suppose a big bit of me would like Guildford to fall away but I kind of like being 2nd and chasing as it keeps the tension up for the supporters and the concentration and commitment of the players at absolute 100% for every game.

I also suspect that being 2nd rather than clear top means more bodies through the turnstiles, both home and away.

Edited by Rother

Blimey you lot need to calm down , all i said in my tweet was that camberley were trying to get our player sent off , which in my opinion they were.also in my opinion Camberley commited much worse fouls that went unpuinshed.

And you did have 2 supporters on the far side of the pitch shouting and swearing at our players for most of the game.

Also the tweets are my opinions and not the clubs

And I stand by the request to give us a description because as I said it is unacceptable and they need to be told. I would presume you have Ground Regs that state people using foul and abusive language will be ejected ? why were they not or at least asked to pipe down ?

I think the writer's a bit confused, especially in the para about the conclusion of the game.

But mainly he just seems to forget this is non-league football. I trust he'll enoy tomorrow evening's game at The Emirates a little more.

Good win for us yesterday Croydon 3 -1 against Dorking, Dorking not a bad side very honest and hard working with some players and a decent management team! A game played with good tempo from both sides fair to say we just had a bit more quality in good areas. Good luck Dorking for the rest of the season.

A GREAT read from an impartial?? Very clever,slaughtered the southern scum and yet is afraid to say the ref was black,terence trent/yorkie lookalike..............which means what? He was black.............basically hes saying all black people are from south london!! What the hell has his colour got to do with his ability to ref a game????? He usually "doesnt" comment on the refs backround so why start now? A little piece of bang on racism!!

Anyway Im not a great Moles fan but no need to be so detrimental to all involved...........saying that Windsor are not let off neither!!

A close colleague present at the game told me it was a very entertaining affair,ref was awful,(I m guessing because he was black,according to the writer)game finished at 4.55pm!! A full 10 mins extra time played!! Far away from Windsors claims of last minute winner!! (91st min,lol!) Maybe an exaggeration on my friends behalf ,but the impartial onlooker seems to agree(one true thing he wrote).Windsor did not take a 2-1 lead as he wrote,perhaps because he was to busy studying the ref and missed it.Moles earned a good point from us and I gather were a little hard done by my colleague.Great vid from Rother,just was unable to get best strike from the Moles or actually any attacks! Ah,well Windsor are still sniffing our trail............just about!! lol.

Ps.nearly forgot.........Au revoir Moles........