Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Scores 6/1/12

Indeed - being biased (though always fair I hope) I did wonder whether I was just being over-sensitive as I thought it was a good competitive game, albeit Windsor did resort to lumping it upfield a lot in the last 10 minutes. Worked though!!

As for the casual racism - I agree, very poor show.

Oh and Rufus, the winner was scored in the last minute of playing time. I don't know whether that was 93, 94, 95, 96 or 97 to be honest.

My vids are only taken on a Flip (smaller than a mobile phone) and as my lad likes to go behind the goal as the game hots up the action at the other end is nothing more than a blurry spec. I can confirm that both MV's goals were excellent strikes, the 2nd pretty spectacular! From 110 yards away I did wonder whether it might have been an intended cross but to suggest such a thing would probably appear churlish!!

Honestly, although you and the blogger seem to think MV are as good as relegated, if they can keep that team together I really do think they can claw themselves out of the mire. I kind of hope they can.

I must admit to being disappointed that Guildford didn't drop any points in their last two games. That said, I don't want us to have to rely on anyone doing us any favours. Whoever wins the title this season will have deserved it.

As for yesterday's game, my highlight had to be the air shot by the MV player which resulted in a free kick to the home side. Nearest Windsor player at least a yard away. MV scrapped throughout the game as if their lives depended on it. The effort that they put in was immense. On reflection, Windsor could and should have scored more. I lost count of the number of big saves their keeper made in addition to several goal line clearances. Shame the ref missed the handball but in all fairness, he ruined a really competitive game.

A GREAT read from an impartial?? Very clever,slaughtered the southern scum and yet is afraid to say the ref was black,terence trent/yorkie lookalike..............which means what? He was black.............basically hes saying all black people are from south london!! What the hell has his colour got to do with his ability to ref a game????? He usually "doesnt" comment on the refs backround so why start now? A little piece of bang on racism!!

Anyway Im not a great Moles fan but no need to be so detrimental to all involved...........saying that Windsor are not let off neither!!

A close colleague present at the game told me it was a very entertaining affair,ref was awful,(I m guessing because he was black,according to the writer)game finished at 4.55pm!! A full 10 mins extra time played!! Far away from Windsors claims of last minute winner!! (91st min,lol!) Maybe an exaggeration on my friends behalf ,but the impartial onlooker seems to agree(one true thing he wrote).Windsor did not take a 2-1 lead as he wrote,perhaps because he was to busy studying the ref and missed it.Moles earned a good point from us and I gather were a little hard done by my colleague.Great vid from Rother,just was unable to get best strike from the Moles or actually any attacks! Ah,well Windsor are still sniffing our trail............just about!! lol.

Ps.nearly forgot.........Au revoir Moles........

Really??? Did the second half start exactly at 4.00? I doubt it very much. There was much grumbling about the time played yesterday - more often than not I try and time the second half but didn't yesterday. What I know is that games like that do nothing for the stress levels.

A GREAT read from an impartial?? Very clever,slaughtered the southern scum and yet is afraid to say the ref was black,terence trent/yorkie lookalike..............which means what? He was black.............basically hes saying all black people are from south london!! What the hell has his colour got to do with his ability to ref a game????? He usually "doesnt" comment on the refs backround so why start now? A little piece of bang on racism!!

Anyway Im not a great Moles fan but no need to be so detrimental to all involved...........saying that Windsor are not let off neither!!

A close colleague present at the game told me it was a very entertaining affair,ref was awful,(I m guessing because he was black,according to the writer)game finished at 4.55pm!! A full 10 mins extra time played!! Far away from Windsors claims of last minute winner!! (91st min,lol!) Maybe an exaggeration on my friends behalf ,but the impartial onlooker seems to agree(one true thing he wrote).Windsor did not take a 2-1 lead as he wrote,perhaps because he was to busy studying the ref and missed it.Moles earned a good point from us and I gather were a little hard done by my colleague.Great vid from Rother,just was unable to get best strike from the Moles or actually any attacks! Ah,well Windsor are still sniffing our trail............just about!! lol.

Really??? Did the second half start exactly at 4.00? I doubt it very much. There was much grumbling about the time played yesterday - more often than not I try and time the second half but didn't yesterday. What I know is that games like that do nothing for the stress levels.

Hook or by crook,you got the outcome.Just to say I was informed 10mins added.wasnt far off,your own match report states 7 mins added!!! Question is,where did all that time come from? Not a thing mentioned of bad injury,foul etc.etc,just an unidentified 7 mins added!! Guess the ref done you guys a favour ,perhaps he was unhappy at how well the Moles G/K had performed heroics,us on other hand won in normal time 7+ not required!! Poss Scenario:pen ultimate game,level pegging,what a lovely decider!!

Who's got the metal? Would be nice,stress levels would be peaking,I'll bring the valium..........

Hook or by crook,you got the outcome.Just to say I was informed 10mins added.wasnt far off,your own match report states 7 mins added!!! Question is,where did all that time come from? Not a thing mentioned of bad injury,foul etc.etc,just an unidentified 7 mins added!! Guess the ref done you guys a favour ,perhaps he was unhappy at how well the Moles G/K had performed heroics,us on other hand won in normal time 7+ not required!! Poss Scenario:pen ultimate game,level pegging,what a lovely decider!!

Who's got the metal? Would be nice,stress levels would be peaking,I'll bring the valium..........

Just a thought.......................Did the lad get injured with the air shot? That would need at least 7 mins added!!!

Didn't look to me like the ref was doing us any favours during the game, that's for sure!

Look, if it was 7 minutes added on that was ridiculous as there should never have been that much. Personally I very much doubt it was 7 minutes. If it was then I'd suggest the ref lost count / paused his watch and forgot to restart it / whatever.

Not that this is anything to go by but I did ask WFCPEditor how long was left at one stage and he said "must be about 5 minutes". Shortly afterwards I heard a Mole Valley bloke in the stand (the manager who was on the phone a lot I assume) shout something like "Come on, final 10". As I say, not exactly scientific but might be marginally relevant in the circs.

You say "your own match report" gave 7 minutes - don't think I've seen that. Can you give a link / quote?

I'm not sure I trust the accounts given so far but someone who was at the game must be able to give a reliable stat on the time.

how isit windsor never seem to totally outplay teams but still win. i know its good to win when you dont play well but i like my champions to be clearly better than the opposition

You say you've seen Windsor a few times but I take it you weren't at the Raynes Park or Banstead games?

(I think a few people need to take some sugar with their grapes.) :D

I for one love your humility Rother,I have only seen Windsor once this season,when they drew 0-0 at the Arena.They wern't all that,but did have a brute of a Right Back,he must of been banned by now for sure.Keep winning Guildford please!!!!!!Or else this guys arrogance will become unbearable.

Ok, I'll bite.

Show me JUST ONE POST where I have expressed anything even approaching arrogance.

Or ONE POST where I have done anything other than be totally respectful of the opposition Windsor have encountered, or indeed of the league as a whole.

I disrespect you as an individual Smudge because, to be absolutely honest, however much you love the CCL I think you are a blinkered blithering idiot, but the football teams, the players, the clubs, the officials etc. etc. I have the utmost respect and admiration for, one and all.

As well documented when you played RPV at yours, you played RPV reserves practically. At our place you were very unimpressive, you won 3-0, but all you did all night was hit long balls for O' Toole to run on to. Unfortunately we defended too high and were two down before we dropped deeper. I missed both games against Camberley but of all the rest I'd say Hanworth Villa are the best, but I think sadly the passing of Tony Buss has hit them hard and I don't think they'll recover in time for this season, although I really hope they do.

Ok, I'll bite.

Show me JUST ONE POST where I have expressed anything even approaching arrogance.

Or ONE POST where I have done anything other than be totally respectful of the opposition Windsor have encountered, or indeed of the league as a whole.

I disrespect you as an individual Smudge because, to be absolutely honest, however much you love the CCL I think you are a blinkered blithering idiot, but the football teams, the players, the clubs, the officials etc. etc. I have the utmost respect and admiration for, one and all.

Rother,just love your posts,as well educated as you are,you fail in your ripostes to my posts.The reason being you always have a new angle to who,what,I AM.now I am a blinkered,blithering,idiot.I have not once called you names,or described you in anyway,to your detriment.I have my opinions about the Ex Bankrupt Club you support,and wish you NO LUCK at all,in your promotion bid.