Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

14/1/12

A lot of youth games falling foul. My local park was unplayable at 8.30 when I inspected and when I left at 9.45 it hadnt changed a bit.

Fancy a few to be off today.

Only problems will be grounds with stands or trees, or similar which prevent the sun getting through, with temps not expected to get above 5 degs, grounds may have corners which just won't thaw.

Bit concerned about Egham, long trip for me, anyone any news for me please ??

Cheers Egg and Ham, see you there, look me up, anyone of the rpv support will point me out, i'm the keepers dad, cheers

Doesn't look like any games are off so thats a big well done to all the Grounds Staff and helpers :cheerleader:

and the sun of course!!

Yer ok JJ and the Sun as well, where are you playing today and are you still playing or have you taken up the management career full time ?

Doesn't look like any games are off so thats a big well done to all the Grounds Staff and helpers :cheerleader:

and the sun of course!!

Yer ok JJ and the Sun as well, where are you playing today and are you still playing or have you taken up the management career full time ?

away afc hayes today. Still playing mate. Long time retired!

We are relying on the match oficial, but I'm told from the ground it should be ok.