Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

14/1/12

UNBELIEVABLE JEFF.Windsor floodlights have not come on. ref has given 10 mins to sort it out, Windsor 2 up.

update lights are on, fingers crossed :unsure:

Not again?!

FT Frimley Green 1-2 Eversley

A lot of goals around today I see.

Edited by bomaya

Wessex Division 1st Division

Fleet Spurs 5 v 2 Hyteh & Dibden. kicked off at 3.30 because Hythe forgot their kit !!! Have to say it summed up it for me. No more straying from the CCL.

Good to bump into on old friend and ex poster though.

South park 5-0 Croydon

Brillient proformance today from park. Jack with first goal 20 yards out Beaton keeper in bottom left corner. Ryan with second goal beat keeper in the same bottom corner. 2-0 HT

Second half park were up 3-0 from the spot with JJ getting tripped in box Dave smith converted. Forth goal Chris smith rounding the keeper from bad back pass. Fifth Dave smith on the turn in the box in injury time. I got on last five and felt good after being out with knee injury. Croydon didn't really threaten today.

Brin on Whitley bay next week??!!

Edited by BlueAndWhiteArmy