Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

14/1/12

Ash 2-2 Mole Valley SCR

Shocking start by us, 2-0 down after fifteen minutes, with both goals being free headers from set plays.

Safe to say, until about 25 minutes in we were rocking, and Ash could have had a couple more.

We got back into it, had one cleared off the line, and the keeper pulled off a good save from a free kick (possibly making it a bit more spectacular than it needed to be).

Second half was pretty dull, a few attacks from Ash that came to nothing, and some neat play from us, that looked like getting us nowhere.

Pulled one back with 10 to go, when a cross was flicked on, played back into the middle and fired home by James Brown, and then with about a minute left, Arnold Okrior was fouled on the left for a penalty which he duly converted (if i am 100% honest, i have my doubts about it being a pen - however, the handball in the Ash box a minute later was a stonewall one, so swings and roundabouts).

Spent most of the 2nd half chatting to AUPostie and his boy, mainly marvelling at some of the more bizarre refereeing decisions that we were seeing.

Onwards and upwards (hopefully).

He did indeed,in his younger days.

And does / will again, according to Knaphill

http://www.pitchero....rts-471702.html

Yes, wattsy has returned to Feltham! Good to have him back!

I have indeed returned to Feltham after a tough decision to make. Many reasons why I did return and of course no doubt some people will say it's a bad move going back. I had some great offers from other and one I especially feel bad for as it was almost a done deal with them, but a couple of doubts came into my mind and made me reconsider, but I'm grateful to those who were willing to give me a chance!!

I am yet to be involved except a named substitute due to getting match fit and along with the team playing really well, a solid defence and midfield, means I have to bide my time but at the same time happy to see the lads playing out of their skin! Greta result today and just goes on the old saying 'If you don't take your chances you won't win football matches, Bedfont didn't today and we did, a happy 3pts :D B)

Frimley Green 1 v 2 Eversley

It has to said a poor performance by us with FR GR the better of the two sides in the first half. Baker opened the scoring but the home side deservedly equalised on the half hour.Clem went mental at half time hooked two off and we were the better side in the second half, Kleboe getting the winner and having another ruled out for a foul when no one was near him! We have conceded 8 goals though in the last four games and the doesn`t bode well for next week's visit to Guernsey!

Camberley 7 Colliers Wood 1.

If they were doing betting in running for this game you could have got thousands to one for this result at half time.

Colliers Wood went 1-0 up through Embalo in the 17th minute with a good strike. He looked very dangerous, in fact their whole team looked dangerous going forward. Our first serious effort on target came in the 25th minute when a powerful effort was brilliantly saved by the CWU goalie. When that happened we were fearing it was to be another one of those games.

We forced plenty of corners after that and managed to score from one in the 28th minute. We were on top by now and went 2-1 up in the 34th minute.

There was an incident where a CWU player was lucky not to get a red card when he kicked one of our players. The ref only gave him a yellow. Even the CWU officials after the game admitted he should have got a red.

Just before half time and one of our players got a red for stupidly stamping on one of their players. No arguments with the decision from the fans and the player involved knows he's done wrong. We thought that would lose us the game but we played incredibly well with ten men in the second half. We limited their chances and managed to get five goals ourselves, two of them in time added on. It was one of those games that frustrates fans as we know we can play really well but we let ourselves down too often with poor performances, like at Molesey last week. A bit more consistancy and we'd be up there with Windsor and Guildford, maybe even above them.

As it is, we have to be realistic and admit the top two look uncatchable now. We can win and win as much as we like but they're just not dropping points.

Still - there's always next season.

As you say VP after Camberley getting bashed up last by Molesey last week, yesterday was a good response from the players...

Bet Dobo was happy as Larry,Nice Club,Great Result,come on Mr. Nice Guy PICK THE BONES OUT OF THAT.

Smudgeyboy, may I suggest you PM 'Spy' then I'll accept your apology after ! Best go and get that gun again and choose which foot to get ready.....lol !

Great results for Guildford, Camberley, Hanworth and Raynes Park.

Think NG maybe right about baggy lea, massively underachieving with the players they have had not only this but the last few seasons.

So what does that tell you..........?

SF I know nothing me....just ask Smudgeyboy ! Knowing one of their players, I spoke to him last night and he said it was a joke there,. The players attitude stinks and doesn't know why he stays.... probably money being dished out ! He gets the feeling that some players are going thru the motions knowing that they cannot go up or down, nothing to play for which is customary in the CCL at this time of year..... ! With the calibre of players they have on paper, they shouldn't be gettin thumped 7-0 at home, well Godalming !!!

The moneyman (whoever that is) needs to have a serious overlook at the club and save his money !

Edited by NICE GUY

Sandhurst 1 Moles 4 Dreadful first half from us we gifted the Moles 2 of thier first three goals all before the break but have to say what a very good side Webby has got and they totally outplayed us for the first 45,second half however we came out of our shell and young Matt Day scored a very good goal for us and put us back in the game we were now starting to create a number of chances but with the keeper and defenders keeping us from adding to our one goal,it was no surprise they added a fourth near the end as we were attacking in numbers,well done to Molsey I can't see them being beaten many times before the season ends.

He did indeed,in his younger days.

And does / will again, according to Knaphill

http://www.pitchero....rts-471702.html

Yes, wattsy has returned to Feltham! Good to have him back!

I have indeed returned to Feltham after a tough decision to make. Many reasons why I did return and of course no doubt some people will say it's a bad move going back. I had some great offers from other and one I especially feel bad for as it was almost a done deal with them, but a couple of doubts came into my mind and made me reconsider, but I'm grateful to those who were willing to give me a chance!!

I am yet to be involved except a named substitute due to getting match fit and along with the team playing really well, a solid defence and midfield, means I have to bide my time but at the same time happy to see the lads playing out of their skin! Greta result today and just goes on the old saying 'If you don't take your chances you won't win football matches, Bedfont didn't today and we did, a happy 3pts :D B)

Wattsy it might be that you move cos your not good enough, anytime I've seen you you've always been awful. Feltham seemed to have moved on good luck to them they seem to do well with an average bunch who it seems don't front the manager which I'm led to believe happened by the better players ie manager turning up late to every game who have now departed lesser players like yourself clearly don't mind this.

Frimley Green 1 v 2 Eversley

It has to said a poor performance by us with FR GR the better of the two sides in the first half. Baker opened the scoring but the home side deservedly equalised on the half hour.Clem went mental at half time hooked two off and we were the better side in the second half, Kleboe getting the winner and having another ruled out for a foul when no one was near him! We have conceded 8 goals though in the last four games and the doesn`t bode well for next week's visit to Guernsey!

Was at this - freezing good day! The first goal was a ricket by the FG keeper who was glad I didn't get it on camera. He made some good saves with his feet in the second half though. Eversley were clearly the better side without being amazing. FG tried really hard but they were lacking in real quality in the final third.

This club must lose tonnes of money by being so open as a ground - you can sit in your car and watch the game without even going in! And worst there were a load of people stood on the hillock next to the far side watching for free - some of whom seem to know the players - tight feckers!

Some pics hopefully on the blog later today.

Great result for SP yesterday, another clean sheet and sets us up well for the battle next weekend. Must say that the Croydon left winger is possibly one of the best players ive seen this season, caused our right back (who has been one of our most consistent players) problems throughout the whole first half. Good to see they have picked themselves up from the start of the season and to see an old team mate from last season in Mark Cecil.

Ash United 2 Mole Valley SCR 2.

Happy with that point, Ash were 2-0 up with ten mins to go. Really think we can still stay up x

Mole Valley deserved a point for their grit & determination in the second half. First half we was two up very quickly & should have had the game out of sight by half time. Still had chances but in the end had to settle with a point.

Don't normally moan about the referee but today's wasn't good spoiling the game & making so many wrong decisions it became laughable...even briggers will agree with me (which he already has done)......Good afternoon spent with him & sporting & also we had a bit off banter

Edited by aupostie

Wattsy it might be that you move cos your not good enough, anytime I've seen you you've always been awful

That's brave of you! lol

He/she is entitled to their opinions. Maybe when they've seen me I have been poor and right to say that. I've not had the best 18 months-2 years since returning from my broken leg and have considered jacking it in, I'll take your opinions onboard Doorknob and thanks for sharing

Great result for SP yesterday, another clean sheet and sets us up well for the battle next weekend. Must say that the Croydon left winger is possibly one of the best players ive seen this season, caused our right back (who has been one of our most consistent players) problems throughout the whole first half. Good to see they have picked themselves up from the start of the season and to see an old team mate from last season in Mark Cecil.

Yeah sp are a good outfit and worked well together all over the pitch as for Croydon back down to earth with a bang after some very good results of late, never got going yesterday but capable of finishing above last seasons standings progress is a good thing! Tickets Please!

Try playing L/B behind him Milesy,then you might change your mind.Great defensive player!!!!!James Cecil a big loss to Croydon,where has he gone!!!!