Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Grimsby Town 4 - 0 AFC Hornchurch

Ian_W

Alan, if you slag off AFCH on here it could be possibly be construed as banter as we have the right of reply ... but when you slag off AFCH on the RFC forum, which is 'closed' to most AFCH supporters, how does that qualify as banter?

I would hardly call what was said on the Romford forum slagging off AFCH John. It was no more than gentle humour that wouldn't offend anyone that has even the tiniest sense of humour.

Alan, if you slag off AFCH on here it could be possibly be construed as banter as we have the right of reply ... but when you slag off AFCH on the RFC forum, which is 'closed' to most AFCH supporters, how does that qualify as banter?

I would hardly call what was said on the Romford forum slagging off AFCH John. It was no more than gentle humour that wouldn't offend anyone that has even the tiniest sense of humour.

:biglaugh: sounds like someone is trying to defend themselves

:biglaugh: sounds like someone is trying to defend themselves

Why on earth would I try and defend myself, I genuinely couldn't give a toss what any of you think about me.

You really do come across as a very insecure person Hasbeen.

I have just had a phone call from a Romford fan (not coupy before you ask Alan) who has said you are an embarrassment to the name Romford and the whole club would prefer it if once in a while you kept your mouth shut and worried about something other than how Hornchurch are doing....

I have just had a phone call from a Romford fan (not coupy before you ask Alan) who has said you are an embarrassment to the name Romford and the whole club would prefer it if once in a while you kept your mouth shut and worried about something other than how Hornchurch are doing....

It really is laughable that you think any of us are remotely interested in how Hornchurch are doing and your club rarely warrants a mention at games or our forum. If it pleases you to think that though, so be it.

The Wealdstone manager?

I have got a couple of minutes video when the teams came out :D

Paparazzi

!

They'll have you in front of that media tribunal.