Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

a big thankyou

colin mcbride

thanks to all who were able to make the trip , i know times are hard but you lot never cease to amaze me with your passion for our club .some poor defending was our downfall but i think you will agree the players never stopped trying to play and gave there all .so 17 more league games a few suspensions coming up, smallest squad in the league,it will be so hard to win but with the commitment of jimmy to succeed ,a few additions and your support we can be very close.thanks again colin mcbride

Well I know I had a great day, not bad doing the conga at 60, as Colin as said in all my years associated with Hornchurch it never ceases to amaze me the length our supporters will go to to support our team and it is still great being part of it.

So as said above a big pat on the back to all those who travelled yesterday.

Dibs

PS Also the lads on the pitch didn't let us down .............. this is going to cost me a beer or two ... :)

Edited by blackballed

Really enjoyed the craic in the station bar pre-match, so much so I never got time to try the much anticipated haddock and chips. Perhaps on another occasion.

Ta one and all for a great day out.

ps got my chips in Hi-Tide on the way home.

Looking forward to Bury on Saturday, they're ripe for the taking.

Cheers Colin

I was proud to be an Urchin yesterday and particularly of the second half display and our desire to play football. Really enjoyed the day and the atmosphere generated by fellow Urchins.

To match Grimsby in their current form we needed to be on top form and for things to go right for us and it didn't happen for us on the day. On other occasions this season it has been the case and its been great (e.g. Thurrock, Lowestoft & Billericay).

We know its tough trying to balance success and survival - and we are all behind you, Jimmy and the rest of the team in continuing to make this happen.

Appreciate you coming on to the forum to let us have your thoughts.

Edited by bridgefan