Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

management

boys im doing this now so dont leave me hanging and stick to your words and make sure you comment!!

sandhurst town is becoming embarrising 27 goals we have conceaded in 6 games. not surprising when the management keep bringing in new payers that add nothing to our team other than unsettleing it!!

i love playing at sandhurst but salv and co your striping the fun out of my saturdays and tuesdays and i know im not alone!!

why cant you settle on a side it just makes us feel useless and is prob the reason the dressing room is dead.

would say im sorry for doing this but im not. sort it out (if u can)

got your back brother!

im in for all you say! but dont be stupid and think that he will change things!

and hes so boring to listen to on the sideline.

we were a team now we are just strangers playing park style football

where are you?????????

lets be having you!!!!!!!!!

Mmmmm..........this could get interesting!!! Sandhurst are clearly going through a period of change at the moment, and rebuilding is not an easy job, it takes time and also commitment from the players. Leaking goals is a major issue which I'm sure the management team are trying to address and resolve, but perhaps the number of new players coming in are having a negative effect rather than a positive one.

Not too sure airing your dirty laundry on here though chaps is the way forward, things like this are better off being discussed in-house - I'm sure the Salv and Duncs would both be prepared to listen to your views if you specifically asked to speak to them. You need to get your group of players and rallying round / be united, otherwise the decline and discontent will simply get worse.

Always sad to hear a good club going through a bad time, but I'm sure things will improve.....I hope so anyway!!

WOW !

What a coincidence !

See you won't listen to me Unc's get a defensive coach, or have players who want to play for the club and management.

So whats this all about Duncs ? Unrest in the camp, I think these players are crying out which is strange on the internet, but are the management approachable ? If not I can see more players leaving Sandhurst.

At this moment in time, may I suggest a squad meeting to clear the air tomorrow and listen to what players have to say !

Latest results have been embarrassing, and keep bringing in players. shipping out players doesn't work, one needs continuity just ask Badshot Lea and they've got money........!!!

Strange that all the talk is about Sandhurst's poor recent form - they've lost 3 of their last 6 league games - Guildford & Molesey will beat most teams and Ash was a bad day at the office on a Bank Holiday.. Their recent league form is still better than Farnham & Wembley (lost all 6), Badshot Lea & Dorking (lost 5 out of 6) - plus half a dozen other teams yet no-one is talking those Clubs down?

Change is inevitable when a manager goes and 7 players join him, results will be up & down whilst new players (including those that started this thread) settle down. But airing dirty linen in public does no-one any good (other than provide NG fodder to try & goad Duncs)

Strange that all the talk is about Sandhurst's poor recent form - they've lost 3 of their last 6 league games - Guildford & Molesey will beat most teams and Ash was a bad day at the office on a Bank Holiday.. Their recent league form is still better than Farnham & Wembley (lost all 6), Badshot Lea & Dorking (lost 5 out of 6) - plus half a dozen other teams yet no-one is talking those Clubs down?

Change is inevitable when a manager goes and 7 players join him, results will be up & down whilst new players (including those that started this thread) settle down. But airing dirty linen in public does no-one any good (other than provide NG fodder to try & goad Duncs)

GF you're missing the point. Its not about recent form, winning or losing, its about the amount of goals Sandhurst have conceded in the last 6 games, which you must admit 27 is rather an excessive amount ! My suggestion is stated above to help give advice, but there is clearly a problem/unhappiness in the camp at the moment which will go out on to the pitch. To have a squad meeting to aire views is a start. It is important to know how players are feeling and listen to their thoughts, that will bring more harmony in the camp IF the management are unapproachable which appears to be the problem..

But GF stats don't lie ...........lol !!! .

Management dnt seem approachable at all. A lot of unhappy players. Week in week out there are new players without fail. Last night someone called george came in a walked into the side. (He was very unfit) I heard that he was at southampton as a kid! What does that mean?! He's not a kid anymore! Since Dan Turks has left i do not think Sandhurst have had the same squad out 2 weeks in a row. There is unrest in the changing room. The management can only just identify the problem about conceding goals but can't advise on how to make this problem right!

GCFC a good side but sandhurst are playing with zero confidence so no wonder they got beaten.

I believe a change is needed. (The wrong manager left in the first place. Would like to see what the table would look like if the 2 managers swapped)

Money on the above being one person with multiple log ins ?

not sure that is right !!

I often read the forum but dont comment like lots of other players. But things are bad..........

do you really think anyone will open up at a meeting ?

we have had lots of change at sandhurst, which I accept. Just want to know my team mates week by week!!!!!!!!

GF you're missing the point. Its not about recent form, winning or losing, its about the amount of goals Sandhurst have conceded in the last 6 games, which you must admit 27 is rather an excessive amount ! My suggestion is stated above to help give advice, but there is clearly a problem/unhappiness in the camp at the moment which will go out on to the pitch. To have a squad meeting to aire views is a start. It is important to know how players are feeling and listen to their thoughts, that will bring more harmony in the camp IF the management are unapproachable which appears to be the problem..

Not missing the point at all NG, which is mainly about you scoring points against you old friend Duncs. LOL

Money on the above being one person with multiple log ins ?

not sure that is right !!

I often read the forum but dont comment like lots of other players. But things are bad..........

do you really think anyone will open up at a meeting ?

we have had lots of change at sandhurst, which I accept. Just want to know my team mates week by week!!!!!!!!

Ha yeah I understand your comments and predicument, but Rick, listen from experience. IF you and your team mates want an improvement with the playing side in general, players MUST open up and voice their views in a orderly manner, not by shouting and bo**ocking OR have your skipper (providing that doesn't keep changing) tell the Sandhurst management the players want a meeting to discuss matters on their mind.,The skipper is then the voice of the players in a separate meeting with the management. The situation is not good thats clear, but things will not get better unless the air has been cleared, then start workuing together pulling in the same direction. Management are not always right, altho' many think they are !

Sandhurst are not the first club to have differences and certainly won't be the last, but taking these first steps I think players will feel a little better, understanding what the players and management problems are and how to rectify the situation...

Get a defensive coach even if its temporary, but of course that would be difficult if the team personal keeps changing..

Not missing the point at all NG, which is mainly about you scoring points against you old friend Duncs. LOL

Well Sandhurst aren't scoring any points !!!........GF stats don't lie, check dates, and I'm the jealous guy? ..........

I will go to watch a game and voice my opinion.......... if that helps...........lol !

What a load of crap, yes it is changing room talk and if you are a sandhurst player why didn't you bother to bring it up when we had our changing room discussion last night?

Granted we have had a very poor start to this year and letting in 27 goals is unacceptable. Which is something we are gonna have to put hard work in as players and management to get right. We play some nice football and have competed in games but we need to make sure we are doing so for 90 mins. Again something we need to work on mainly as a playing squad by applying ourselves for the full 90 mins.

It's the nature of a non paying non league side that you will have changes to the squad but the main core of the squad has been the same for a gd while now. Yes players will be unhappy at times and if your not unhappy at losing and letting in as many as we have at the start of this year you have something wrong with you.

And if morale is so bad why are there always players in the bar chatting for a long time after games. We have a squad of gd players, management and people behind the scenes. We just need to get back to basics put the work in and I'm very sure the results will change.