Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

management

Strange that all the talk is about Sandhurst's poor recent form - they've lost 3 of their last 6 league games - Guildford & Molesey will beat most teams and Ash was a bad day at the office on a Bank Holiday.. Their recent league form is still better than Farnham & Wembley (lost all 6), Badshot Lea & Dorking (lost 5 out of 6) - plus half a dozen other teams yet no-one is talking those Clubs down?

Change is inevitable when a manager goes and 7 players join him, results will be up & down whilst new players (including those that started this thread) settle down. But airing dirty linen in public does no-one any good (other than provide NG fodder to try & goad Duncs)

GF you're missing the point. Its not about recent form, winning or losing, its about the amount of goals Sandhurst have conceded in the last 6 games, which you must admit 27 is rather an excessive amount ! My suggestion is stated above to help give advice, but there is clearly a problem/unhappiness in the camp at the moment which will go out on to the pitch. To have a squad meeting to aire views is a start. It is important to know how players are feeling and listen to their thoughts, that will bring more harmony in the camp IF the management are unapproachable which appears to be the problem..

But GF stats don't lie ...........lol !!! .

Not missing the point at all NG, which is mainly about you scoring points against you old friend Duncs. LOL

Well Sandhurst aren't scoring any points !!!........GF stats don't lie, check dates, and I'm the jealous guy? ..........

I will go to watch a game and voice my opinion.......... if that helps...........lol !

Your right NG - only 9 points out of the last 18 - the same as South Park, Horley, RPV and Croydon - maybe they could use your help too?

Strange that all the talk is about Sandhurst's poor recent form - they've lost 3 of their last 6 league games - Guildford & Molesey will beat most teams and Ash was a bad day at the office on a Bank Holiday.. Their recent league form is still better than Farnham & Wembley (lost all 6), Badshot Lea & Dorking (lost 5 out of 6) - plus half a dozen other teams yet no-one is talking those Clubs down?

Change is inevitable when a manager goes and 7 players join him, results will be up & down whilst new players (including those that started this thread) settle down. But airing dirty linen in public does no-one any good (other than provide NG fodder to try & goad Duncs)

GF you're missing the point. Its not about recent form, winning or losing, its about the amount of goals Sandhurst have conceded in the last 6 games, which you must admit 27 is rather an excessive amount ! My suggestion is stated above to help give advice, but there is clearly a problem/unhappiness in the camp at the moment which will go out on to the pitch. To have a squad meeting to aire views is a start. It is important to know how players are feeling and listen to their thoughts, that will bring more harmony in the camp IF the management are unapproachable which appears to be the problem..

But GF stats don't lie ...........lol !!! .

Not missing the point at all NG, which is mainly about you scoring points against you old friend Duncs. LOL

Well Sandhurst aren't scoring any points !!!........GF stats don't lie, check dates, and I'm the jealous guy? ..........

I will go to watch a game and voice my opinion.......... if that helps...........lol !

Your right NG - only 9 points out of the last 18 - the same as South Park, Horley, RPV and Croydon - maybe they could use your help too?

All they need to do is PM me GF..... but they are not leaking in goals like Sandhurst !

"I will go to watch a game and voice my opinion.......... if that helps...........lol !

There's an ideal opportunity coming up next Tuesday NG when Badshot Lea host Sandhurst in the League Cup. You can stand between the dug-outs and offer your free advice to either manager - whoever needs it most. See you next Tuesday lol

Skipperboy,Rick Flair,Sheephead,I'm with stupid,B.A.Fizzer firstly welcome.But what a bunch of NO BACKBONE people you are,coming on a Forum and slagging your Club's Management off.Have you not the courage to speak to the Management in private,face to face,or even use your right names on here.If I was a team mate of yours,I would not want you in the same side as me,your a bunch of quitters for sure.Or maybe just maybe,you have not been selected to play,which would make sense.I dont do FACELESS people,and that includes NICE GUY,ALWAYS LOOKING TO PUT good people down.

the changing room last night was a closed discussion the only open question was when salv asked if we should train or not????

we have poor attendances at training which is not helped by the barracks being idiots but we should never be asked shall we bother training!!! its the same old reasons in the changing room after we start poorly but how do they expect us to play as a top TEAM when relationships as players are grown. a player coming in cannot gell straight away especially when there not fit this is why we concead. you cant play teams like guildford or anyone for that matter with this mentality and now unrest within

lol

DON'T YOU START !!!!

You're starting to sound like someone else, or then maybe you're..............................

Skipperboy,Rick Flair,Sheephead,I'm with stupid,B.A.Fizzer firstly welcome.But what a bunch of NO BACKBONE people you are,coming on a Forum and slagging your Club's Management off.Have you not the courage to speak to the Management in private,face to face,or even use your right names on here.If I was a team mate of yours,I would not want you in the same side as me,your a bunch of quitters for sure.Or maybe just maybe,you have not been selected to play,which would make sense.I dont do FACELESS people,and that includes NICE GUY,ALWAYS LOOKING TO PUT good people down.

thank you

honestly we have tried and i agree this is a gutless way to voice but when there is no approchability or when you do speak face to face your issue is side stepped with lies.

to air a view which may jepodise your starting place or posistion with in a squad whether at the fizzers or else where do you really blame me for being faceless???

"I will go to watch a game and voice my opinion.......... if that helps...........lol !

There's an ideal opportunity coming up next Tuesday NG when Badshot Lea host Sandhurst in the League Cup. You can stand between the dug-outs and offer your free advice to either manager - whoever needs it most. See you next Tuesday lol

I just might do that GF but one thing I'd get ear ache standing between those 2 ..........lol !!!

I currently play for a cc team and been asked to sign for sandhurst. Seeing as I've been asked to join I thought i would go and watch a couple of games, I missed last nights game but didn't hear good things but i went to the molesey game and it was shambolic all over. Molesey played a standard formation and it took a player to tell management they had changed for sandhurst to re organise the problems being caused. They have the makings of a good squad down there but just need to play there strongest team to get some results.

Read this through and think there are some people who have had their nose put out of joint or aren't at the forefront of plans who aren't brave enough to face up to issues. It is very brave to hide behind a forum id trying to stir things up.

It easy if you are that unhappy why not walk away and go elsewhere................................................but if you care face up to the issues and share your constructive views with the rest of us !!!!!!!!!

thank you

honestly we have tried and i agree this is a gutless way to voice but when there is no approchability or when you do speak face to face your issue is side stepped with lies.

to air a view which may jepodise your starting place or posistion with in a squad whether at the fizzers or else where do you really blame me for being faceless???

It was obvious by your first post, that others wanted you to post as their LEADER,and they followed you .Better to be known in my opinion,and speak to the Management personally,if your not happy.IF THEY DO NOT LISTEN TO YOUR CONCERNS,then leave.I do not know Dan,but have met Paul on many occassions,he does listen to constructive criticism,and is a decent bloke.

Shame to see that this may be the case with Sandhurst, considering I started the season with them and made a bright start at that. Not aware of the problems down there currently but from my brief time there, the issues tended to come from the Chairman. Have seen lots of changes and only recognise 2 players from the start of the season, but looks like they haven't really been able to get back on track since DT left. Wish them luck anyway and hope the problems get resolved.

I'm putting who down Smudgeyboy ? All I've stated is stats, facts and offer some advice. Sorry that offends you....I don't see you giving advice, mind you, giving advice how to drink and type at 2am in the morning and how to hide that gun is not really appropriate for this thread..........lol !!!

Well having known a lot of what has been going on at Sandhurst i feel that i am in a good position to post.

There has been a lot of upheaval at the club since Dean Thomas left at the start of the season, and when they brought Salv and Dan Turkington in i believe it was to do with the fact that they had a lot of conatcts etc.

Now what happened was a fall out between Dan and Salv to the extent that they could not agree on team or formation.

Now being a joint manager at Godalming i can tell you that if you are not on the same page as the other manager it will not work, and luckily having been best mates with Unders (Fizzer) for years we have a great working relationship.

The main crux of it is Salv and Dan couldn't and the club needed to decide between the 2, they went with Salv due to having more experience.

now i know for a fact that it got quite nasty between the 2 of them, and i think this is where a lot of this thread has come from, because i am sorry i know a number of lads at Sandhurst and whilst they are not happy with the goals conceeded recently against decent sides, they are not unhappy and for 5/6 new posters to come on in 1 morning??? you make your mind up... you might have one or two who may have preferred Dans style to Salvs but at the end of the day if you don't like it as someone else has said go somewhere else... this just smacks of lack of profesionalism if this has come from any player (which maybe 1 or 2 max) or a severe case of sour grapes.

Either way i read this board all the time and keep up with what is happening, and i think that Sandhurst will get it right, and once they rid the club of anyone who is not onboard they will be fine, i went to watch them beat Badshot Lea just after Christmas in an entertaining game which could have gone either way, and they have some decent players for a team without a budget.

I know how hard it is to rebuild a side after what happened last year with chuck Martini leaving Godalming and taking most of the players to Walton and Hersham, it takes time (granted something we feel we have now managed to do) but to do it with no budget is a hell of a lot harder, and people should maybe think before they speak.

Anyway is a great forum and i enjoy reading it...

Bakes

Read this through and think there are some people who have had their nose put out of joint or aren't at the forefront of plans who aren't brave enough to face up to issues. It is very brave to hide behind a forum id trying to stir things up.

It easy if you are that unhappy why not walk away and go elsewhere................................................but if you care face up to the issues and share your constructive views with the rest of us !!!!!!!!!

Mr. Fixit (Duncs !) - From reading these posts from players, it seems that the players have tried talking to the management but they are not listening and are unapproachable ?

Management dnt seem approachable at all. A lot of unhappy players. Week in week out there are new players without fail. Last night someone called george came in a walked into the side. (He was very unfit) I heard that he was at southampton as a kid! What does that mean?! He's not a kid anymore! Since Dan Turks has left i do not think Sandhurst have had the same squad out 2 weeks in a row. There is unrest in the changing room. The management can only just identify the problem about conceding goals but can't advise on how to make this problem right!

GCFC a good side but sandhurst are playing with zero confidence so no wonder they got beaten.

I believe a change is needed. (The wrong manager left in the first place. Would like to see what the table would look like if the 2 managers swapped)

The lad George who came in last night is actually on loan from Godalming Town, he has been ill for a few weeks having been diagnosed for the first time with viral asthma which is brought on by the cold.

He has actually started about 15 games in Ryman South this season and FA Cup, and is regarded as one of the best prospects around with various clubs keeping tabs on him.... an excellent midfielder who has excelled at times for us this season, whilst also having games where he didnt impact as much as we would have liked, but someone who has just turned 18 2 weeks ago having played 50 games in teh wessex league and 25 plus games for us (when you count subs appearances also), will improve their team.