Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

management

Would it be the same though,if people started slagging off Guernsey in numbers.All with their First post H.K.P,YOU WOULD BE HAPPY 'YES'.Lets see if they return.You see it does not really matter to me,what is said about any Club or Person,I have no axe to grind,but I DO HATE COWARDS,AND THAT IS WHAT THEY WERE.A BIT LIKE MR. NICE GUY,so it is only about viewing figures,not decency,lets get a pair of Big Tits posted,sure that would be enjoyed by all,it done the Whyteleafe site no harm,even our own Bomaya commented,whatever floats your boat.

Smudge, I was simply saying it was a good topic with lots of replies and views. I personally did not agree with the way they went about things. Makes for a lively forum.

Some have slagged off GFC, I may then defend them. We all have a right to a view.

,lets get a pair of Big Tits posted,sure that would be enjoyed by all,it done the Whyteleafe site no harm,even our own Bomaya commented,whatever floats your boat.

Your rambling attacks on me get more obscure by the day. :D

I was asked what I thought of them, rude not to answer Mr Farmie.

HKP = Scary influencer :)

Half right Kroons,have you met him,I have.

Not yet mate. Seeing election to the Camberley committee in the summer so I can get to meet them all next year for free ;)

VP is opposing my election though !!!

How comes the management thread has been re-instated, but the bagshot one hasn't?

How comes the management thread has been re-instated, but the bagshot one hasn't?

Good question Scooby,maybe you have to be a GOLD MEMBER,TO HAVE ANY SAY ON HERE.

HKP = Scary influencer :)
Half right Kroons,have you met him,I have.
Not yet mate. Seeing election to the Camberley committee in the summer so I can get to meet them all next year for free ;) VP is opposing my election though !!!
He would do anything for a Freebie,he's a tight Surrey!!!H.K.P.is loaded,maybe he will pay!!! Edited by Smudge