Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

management

Well no matter what if we are both in the same division I will be watching Camberley in guernsey. Will be the 2nd time I have flown to watch the Krooners.

Maybe, I may have to invest in a membership.....Is it worth it????????????/

Well it only get's rid of the adverts.

Maybe Ian should make it get rid of the incesent (boring) whinging and bitching that goes on here a lot of the time too........then it would be worth it :D !!

How comes the management thread has been re-instated, but the bagshot one hasn't?

Hold up, hold up what Bagshot thread..........what have I missed.....damn !

Oh no I remember, it was about applying for promotion but ground not upto standard so being checked out.

Edited by NICE GUY

Maybe Ian should make it get rid of the incesent (boring) whinging and bitching that goes on here a lot of the time too........then it would be worth it :D !!

Wont be investing then

Wont be investing then

Each to there own though jurg u could always just not bother if the whinging bothers u ....People r so quick to reply ..fuk em jurg fuk em

All in your mind Bommie Boy,attacks!!!!Have you been to Guernsey yet?so you can tick all the boxes?

And there's another one. Luckily I have taken a well-liked poster's advice when it comes to you and so far it is working. :)

Good for you,you have always been a follower,not a Leader.Shame you wern't at the Worcester Park game,we could of had a chat about it.

How comes the management thread has been re-instated, but the bagshot one hasn't?

Oh no I remember, it was about applying for promotion but ground not upto standard so being checked out.

Joke then aint it cos some teams shouldnt be allowed to ground share,Should be ok though as some of the grounds u play in now are sh it holes

The Bagshot thread wasn't about promotion or anything do with the grounds, it was asking why so many combined countie players have been attract to the club, seeing as they only playing Aldershot and District Senior level?

Oh I will HKP. You will not be able to miss me.

look IN the burger van

Heard a reliable rumour that a certain poster on here has recently taken out a franchise on a burger bar at Footes Lane.

No Names - No,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Well no matter what if we are both in the same division I will be watching Camberley in guernsey. Will be the 2nd time I have flown to watch the Krooners.

Have you not heard the news Kroons?? Apparently this restructure has proved so popular they are going to implement it in August. Therefore, you will transfer to the Hellenic and your jolly to Guernsey will be replaced by a jolly to Scours Lane. Some good news though, I understand Baddy will be waiting to serenade you with his drum ;)